Shows at Alton Towers

Got an idea of how the Alton Towers Resort may develop over the coming seasons? Discuss it here.

Would you like a show at Alton Towers

Yes like fantasmic at disney (without the fireworks)
42%
No
12%
Yes but other type of show
46%

Total votes: 26
Altontowersbarlow

As part of the 2014 development and re-theme of the farmyard A marquee type stage structure seems to be included, this is not confirmed but would you like a show at Alton towers? Vote in the poll and leave your ideas below :)
Count-Vonduel

I want the Attic show back (preferably the old Attic show from 2008 and its scarefest counterpart)
I was going to have a pic of Hobs Pit but I forgot how to make pics show up :(
AltonTowersLiam

I went for a different show as Towers do not have the budget, stage/viewing area or set of  characters that Disney do to produce a show the size of Fantasmic. However I would love to see another show at Towers to offer more entertainment on park and a new stage in the farmyard is a great start!

Credit to lewis97 for the signature and Danny for the avatar
Shiala_towers

I would just like to see something like the shows at Legoland or Chessington, they were all so much better than the ones that the AT have. The Legoland pirate show was really good fun and the Madagascar show at Chessington was also great aswell.
cybermen39

They need a show that attracts all ages characters for the young ones music for all ages , Tits and teeth for the men and attractive men for the women' just like Alton used to do  and they used to do it wonderful.
tallicay2k

Me personally I don't have time for shows I'm the one that gets on the rides whilst shows go on
SEEK...AND...DESTROY
onair

cybermen39 wrote: They need a show that attracts all ages characters for the young ones music for all ages , Tits and teeth for the men and attractive men for the women' just like Alton used to do  and they used to do it wonderful.
I love shows at theme parks and yes it must be for all ages. The Algenon ones were really good and this style updated for all ages would work. The character is still used throughout the Alton Towers Hotel and a monorail train.

I really would like to see a new show something along the lines of Algenon. I go to Alton for the rides too but its always nice to have a variety. I really miss the old Ice Show this used to be great at the Spooktacular events when we would rush back to catch the last show. Shame they got rid of them as it was always full.
Last edited by onair on Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.