2006: Wood or Floorless. What would you like

Got an idea of how the Alton Towers Resort may develop over the coming seasons? Discuss it here.

So we all no bout Rita, but what will alton welcome in 2006 (Plz [-o< God,Bring wood to Alton Towers). Wardly's Woody or this Rumored Floorless.

What whould you like to see :?:
Last edited by Guest on Wed Nov 24, 2004 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TenZero

I think you will find similar topics in Alton Towers Future! Read before you post!

Sozard o so mature 13 year old :roll:
TenZero

I was just saying that this is in the wrong forum. A mod shood delete this
Phil

No, i don't think we'll see wood in 2006. Especially in churnet valley as a HUGE task such as that would have had work started. Wood will be arriving anytime after 2007 IMO.

And this should be in the future section of the forum. It might be an idea to read the forum guidelines before you post again. Matt was actually right.
Rita 2005

I don't think there is any chance of a 'Woodie' before 2008, a Black Hole replacement will have to be built in X-Sector first.
Anonymous

2005: RITA
2006: Black Hole Replacement :(
2007: Cred Street Redevelopment
2008: Woodie

Nothing of that is confirmed, just my thoughts on the topic.
phillipvass

A woodie would be the people of Altons worst nightmare!, for a really good woodie to be built it would have to be long (meaning lots of trees coming down), it'd be VERY loud, and just above the treeline. :)
Northern_Rider

There is no space in the park where a large wooden coaster could be built (unless somehow it could go through the valley but i doubt that).

The best place would be to get rid of corkscrew. The wooden coaster could make good use of tunnels so you could get a drop of 80ft which is more than any woody at blackpool.
smeg_head

[quote=""Northern_Rider""]There is no space in the park where a large wooden coaster could be built (unless somehow it could go through the valley but i doubt that).
[/quote]

The plans that AT submitted for doing exactly that for 2006 are on towerstimes ;)
Northern_Rider

yeah i know, but as the plans weren't succesful i cant imagine them building through the valley. Ive said it before, the best place i could imagine for a wooden coaster would be in place of the log flume.
duncs

[quote=""Northern_Rider""]The best place would be to get rid of corkscrew. The wooden coaster could make good use of tunnels so you could get a drop of 80ft which is more than any woody at blackpool.[/quote]

[quote=""Northern_Rider""]Ive said it before, the best place i could imagine for a wooden coaster would be in place of the log flume.[/quote]

Come on - which is it? ;)