New Map and New Website 2014?

Got an idea of how the Alton Towers Resort may develop over the coming seasons? Discuss it here.
W@LLI$

I've recently just looked back at the map changes from recent years. It seems to me that next year we should see a new map and website.

The 2008 map design finished back in 2010 and then changed to the present design in 2011. The website then changed in 2011 as well. This shows a 2-3 year difference.

What do you guys think? Do you think there will be a new design of map and website? What would you like it to be?
#GETCORRECTED
BETTER NOT GO ALONE
[url=http://"http://ridesims.com/users/4791-cawallis123/"]Image[/url]
Owen

The website changed this year too :/
There was a big thing about it
Liam-AltonTowers

I'd like to see the map convert back to how it used to look in 2010:

Everything looks clearer and less confusing.

Credit to Lewis97, thanks for the amazing signature!
iBacon

I love the 2010 Map :)
Thanks to Lewis97 for my Amazing Signature!
JammyBand

I think the website is fine, but the map? Hell, that thing is terrible. I have never used a map at alton, just because I know my way around anyway, but for those who dont know the park, it is extremely difficult to follow. I see many people staring blankly at the map, thinking its a 2 minute walk through the gardens from FV to Dark forest etc. It could be much easier for the general public. I like the 2003 map, its clear, and you can tell roughly the distance of the paths and you can see the routes across the park.  Image
However, I would like it to have the cheeriness and colour of the 2010 map.
Danny

As far as I'm concerned, there has been no map since 2010. These days guests are just walking around with a miniature poster and expected to navigate with it.
Dan

I think the park need a new map. Like others have said, on numerous occasions this season I've witnessed people stood trying to navigate with it and getting nowhere, and a few times i've stepped in and helped them get to where they want to go.

When the current map design came out I thought it was nothing more than a jumbled mess of park illustration. With a bit of tidying up and rearranging I don't see why they cant use the same graphic design but make the map useful again.
tallicay2k

Navigate them into the gardens....save queue times.
SEEK...AND...DESTROY
Jack

I say satnav tbh, oh wait-recalculating-maybe not :lol:
Themeparksandy1981

I think they really need to do 2 maps. A map for the park and a map for the hotels and the water park.