Alton Towers /Thorpe Park Rivalry

General discussion regarding the UK's No.1 Theme Park. Talk about anything and everything Alton Towers here.

Hey all, :D

As thorpe Park park is ever growing, with the arrival of two new HUGE flat rides, and a Big launch in 2006, could we see AT the uk's finest, be replaced by Thorpe [-( or could the growth of TP mean Alton will grow even bigger? :D/

Post your views here...
Anonymous

Alton Towers Will always be the best :!:

Edit Rory-TTF - I dont want to make you feel unwelcomed, becuase TTF welcomes all newbies, but please if you are going to post, inprove the topic, otherwise you will not be popular with others for 'spamming'

Please read http://www.towerstimesforum.co.uk/viewt ... bffdb52dfa

Rory-TTF
Many thanks

Yeh i'd like to think that too but you gotta remember AT's got the ropers on there case. If not for them we'd have a lovely woody nxt year :( ..that reminds me, i need to collect my gun for the trip to alton village next week :twisted: (jk you realise :| ) The launch there gettin is altons biggest threat
TenZero

If you didnt know theres no rivalry between Thorpe and Alton and chessie because they are all run by Tussuads.

We all knew that but Tussuads gotta make one of them better and peeps who work at Alton Towers will want there park to be best, vice-versa for Torpe
. Chessie Jus Suck full stop :P :!:
TenZero

Thats your opinion but yes the people working there always want their pakr to be the best and so do the manegment of the park probably!
Phil

They are owned by the same company. Off course theres no rivalry.

Within any company with multiple branches/outlets/shops there is always rivally - quite often actually induced by the head office management to boost productivity in the work place and in turn turnover and profit eg. mystery shoppers/customers, customer satisfaction surveys and sales targets etc.

So i guess there is some kind of rivalry :D