Mutiny Bay: New Family Coaster Concept

Got an idea of how the Alton Towers Resort may develop over the coming seasons? Discuss it here.
Liam-AltonTowers

These unofficial plans created by John Burton Creative I found were very interesting and thought I'd share them on here to hear everyone's idea. John Burton comes up with ride ideas and sometimes get's them right like he did with Nemesis Sub-Terra - he imagined it before it even was released.

Here are the plans for an unofficial coaster named Mermasnatch:

Here is a advertising poster:

Here are the car designs:

Here are the station plans showing North, East, South and West elevations:

RIDE EXPERIENCE:

As part of the ride experience the lift hill will play a vital role in the story telling of the attraction. The car will enter onto the lift hill in the darkness with a H2O projector simulating water.

The lights will then illuminate what appears to be a net around the carriage. Voices and sound effects combined will simulate being trapped in a net and being hoisted to the surface.

Once the lift hill has reached the summit, the attraction will then release the cars out and into an outdoor coaster like section. Here is a concept image of the lift hill process:

Leave your ideas below.

Credit to Lewis97, thanks for the amazing signature!
iBacon

Looks really good, it keeps reminding me of Valhalla, would love it see it though!
Thanks to Lewis97 for my Amazing Signature!
Liam-AltonTowers

iBacon wrote: Looks really good, it keeps reminding me of Valhalla, would love it see it though!
yeah, I think the fact it has a launch as well would make it really unique.

Credit to Lewis97, thanks for the amazing signature!