The Future of Mutiny Bay

Got an idea of how the Alton Towers Resort may develop over the coming seasons? Discuss it here.
Dom

Mutiny Bay is one of those areas in the park that needs something amazing, but also at the same time, doesn't really need anything else. If i had my way with this area i would get ride of Sharkbait Reef and replace it with an interactive 4d walk through experience, similar style to Hocus Pocus Hall, except themed around pirates. It could be themed around a hidden cave where the pirates store their loot. As for The Flume area, it looks big enough to have both a small style log flume and a smallish coaster on it. But what would also be cool is if they have a suspended coaster above a log flume. But that is very unlikely.
Morgan

Dom wrote: If i had my way with this area i would get ride of Sharkbait Reef and replace it with an interactive 4d walk through experience, similar style to Hocus Pocus Hall, except themed around pirates. It could be themed around a hidden cave where the pirates store their loot.
Nice idea, however Sharkbait is very popular and fascinating every time I do it (3 times, easy cred). If they where going to put in a 4D, the queue could use some of the aquarium (like Manta).
lucozade

Mutant bay needs nothing. Its too full as it is. Other areas desperately need more attention