Feral cats

General discussion regarding the UK's No.1 Theme Park. Talk about anything and everything Alton Towers here.
TheOutpatient

They aren't going on the rides (unfortunately) so they don't have to pay.

I tried to feed them (as suggested by Alex) yesterday and also I want to put this up to show that whenever I entertain a different or funny character I am not just being a nasty sarcastic troll:

I bought a Peperami to feed Ripsaw but he never showed :(

It may well be its not the best thing to give a cat, but its kind of Italian hahaha.
I didn't eat it cause I am pretty much vegetarian except for the odd burger on days out.
I always think that if I was a cat or dog who eats mostly meat, I would want to eat a Peperami.
Please visit my blog of original dark ride ideas: http://mattsdesignsblog.wordpress.com/
loulou87

I felt sorry for the cat I believe to be ripsaw but don't know 100% if it was him,, I remember wanting to take him home as he looked lost on the car park,, however after reading this thread I now would like to be ripsaw cat,,, he seems to have a pretty good life,, :D
lucy2244

I'll be on park for tomorrow and my eyes will be peeled for ripsaw- he can have a pombear if he really wants  :lol:
loulou87

Hi lucy2244,, can you post pics if he makes an apperance please? Becoming quite a ripsaw cat fan I am!! I've commented more on this post than I have on topics about the actual rides at AT,,, I think I need to get out more!
lucy2244

No doubt about it I'll have my camera at the ready for if he decides to show up! Just hoping he doesn't leave me hanging :P
TheOutpatient

How did it go  :D
Please visit my blog of original dark ride ideas: http://mattsdesignsblog.wordpress.com/
lucy2244

No sight of the cat, on both Wednesday and today :( Maybe the ducks overtook?  :lol: