Hello Sanctuary! ... Goodbye Kelman???

Got an idea of how the Alton Towers Resort may develop over the coming seasons? Discuss it here.
SonOfKelman

I've heard a disturbing rumour that when The Sanctuary returns it will be WITHOUT my favourite scary-man - Dr Kelman (as portrayed by Gerry Cannell).  Surely not???  To a lot of fans (myself included), The Sanctuary IS Dr Kelman and utterly inconceivable without him.  If this is true, all I can say is that the marketing people at the Towers must have succumbed to heat-stroke in this good weather and need their collective heads examined.  :x  :x  :x

Does anyone else know anything about this?
Apparently, I Have Been Corrected ... ???

Count-Vonduel

NOOOOO:(

Where did you hear this? I doubt that it's true because as you said The Sancturary IS Dr-Kelman and the Towers are known for using 100% false information to build hype, remember the time when they said that Thi13teen would be named Surrender.
I was going to have a pic of Hobs Pit but I forgot how to make pics show up :(
Owen

Count-Vonduel wrote: NOOOOO:(

Where did you hear this? I doubt that it's true because as you said The Sancturary IS Dr-Kelman and the Towers are known for using 100% false information to build hype, remember the time when they said that Thi13teen would be named Surrender.
Nope, that wasn't them, I believe sites like this spread that rumour, all they said was
'Its time to surrender march 20th 2010
Liam B

this should really be in the scarefest topic