TT Summer Sizzler - 27th July 2013 - Discussion

Archive for past events.
Adz
Admin
Admin

If you have any questions regarding our 2013 Summer Sizzler Event or simply wish to discuss and arrange things with fellow community members, this is the topic for you!
Tom.B

Damn, I'm on holiday in Devon then.  ](*,)
Phild94

Whats the ruling accommodating non forum members as in guests.... Is it 50 forum members with a guest each or would I have to have a friend sign up to the forum to be able to come along as well? :)

Credit to Lewis97 for the fantastic signature :D
Danny

If you wish to bring a friend or relative along, they do not have to sign up to the forum :) They will be counted as one of the fifty people as long as they have their own ticket.
Phild94

Thankyou :) always great for a quick response :D.... May consider coming to this providing I can get tickets of course XD

Credit to Lewis97 for the fantastic signature :D
Jack

does the £10 include entry to the park? new to all of this stuff :?
TomL

It doesn't I don't think, however they can get you tickets at a discounted corporate rate... Thi is because most of those who will go will have Merlin Annual Passes
Michelle

If you have a MAP you will use that to gain entry to the park and pay £10 for the event ticket,
If you don't have a MAP you will pay for entry at the corporate rate OR it may work out marginally cheaper to use BOGOF vouchers , plus the £10 event ticket.
The exclusives on Berry Bish Bash and Blivvy and the welcome meeting are well worth £10 :)
Any more questions just ask :)
Jack

snakey904

what date do they start going on sale for these tickets ?
Kirsty25

snakey904 wrote: what date do they start going on sale for these tickets ?
tickets will be on sale soon within the next week I think.
Chris-TT

We will give notice before they go on sale, so as long as you keep checking you will know a time and date of the ticket sale and hopefully won't miss out [=
It will be on a first come first sell basis, so please be prepared to act quickly if you want to guarantee a spot.
Last edited by Chris-TT on Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
snakey904

cool thanks chris I am meaning to come to a meet up and I wanna do it
Danny

Tickets are now on sale!. If you have any problems or queries, feel free to leave them in this topic and a member of the team should get back to you ASAP!
lindsay.j.chant

I've just booked a ticket, but due to an issue with my bank saying the details entered are not correct, (more than likely me not following their transfer instructions correctly) Won't be able to pay until Monday morning.
Our goal in life is to overcome obstacles placed in our way without destroying them, so that those who follow us may share in our triumphs.
Chris-TT

No probs Lindsay.
lindsay.j.chant

Can I just have clarification of which bank I'm paying into (hopefully before 11.15 as going out to work then and no chance of getting to a bank before Wednesday) as just gone into Natwest as detailed on payment page to be told it isn't one of their accounts.
Our goal in life is to overcome obstacles placed in our way without destroying them, so that those who follow us may share in our triumphs.
Kirsty25

lindsay.j.chant wrote: Can I just have clarification of which bank I'm paying into (hopefully before 11.15 as going out to work then and no chance of getting to a bank before Wednesday) as just gone into Natwest as detailed on payment page to be told it isn't one of their accounts.
I thought it was nationwide...
lindsay.j.chant

Kirsty25 wrote:
lindsay.j.chant wrote: Can I just have clarification of which bank I'm paying into (hopefully before 11.15 as going out to work then and no chance of getting to a bank before Wednesday) as just gone into Natwest as detailed on payment page to be told it isn't one of their accounts.
I thought it was nationwide...
I copied and pasted Natwest. Got told it's Lloyd tsb by Natwest. Either way not going to be able to get to either of them before Wednesday as in early tomorrow and none within a lunch break of work.
Kirsty25

Just had it confirmed it is Lloyds tsb.