TT Summer Sizzler - 27th July 2013 - Discussion

Archive for past events.
Zach

Lee James wrote:
ATfanatic wrote: So aside from the official events happening, what do we do in between ? Are we going to do a TT takeover of the smiler with 3 trains of TT ?
The time inbetween the official itinerary of the day is for member to have their own free time. While we hope people will spend the day with us as a group and do a few good old ride takeovers, we'd hate to force our company on people :lol:

So in short, it's up to you what you wish to do in the middle :) Stick with us, or toddle off with yourself/sub groups. I believe the majority of the team will be eating in Woodcutters, so if people have splintered off, that will the best time to rejoin us. I'd imagine an itinerary will be published soon, but if not, it will be mentioned on the day in the welcome drinks and butties ;)
I for one am always toddling off alone...so for once I'm going to stick with the group :) nd do good old ride take overs :)
LaurenceGough

I have no printer, can I just show my ticket/email on my phone screen?

(MAP holder)

Cheers :)
Assume the position...
Rob
Admin
Admin

Yes that should be fine as long as the name on the ticket matches the name on the MAP.
Zach

Look mystery ride take over wonder what that could be :/ we would still have to queue for it though right whatever it is but queue as a group ?
lucy2244

I'M SO EXCITED!

LaurenceGough

Well it's been a great day today! Went on the Smiler 3 times, queues were short the extra ride does help :). See you all tomorrow.  8)
Assume the position...
JD1991

LaurenceGough wrote: Well it's been a great day today! Went on the Smiler 3 times, queues were short the extra ride does help :). See you all tomorrow.  8)
You're a tool. That is all.

OT: Queue times were immense today.
I'm Hilarious.
Owen

JD1991 wrote:
LaurenceGough wrote: Well it's been a great day today! Went on the Smiler 3 times, queues were short the extra ride does help :). See you all tomorrow.  8)
You're a tool. That is all.

OT: Queue times were immense today.
Excuse me? What did he do?
I warn you,my iPad is saying its gonna be light rain from 4pm to 1am  :shock:
Anyway, hope everyone has a loverly day today...why not go Thrillmad!
Last edited by Owen on Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kirsty25

Hope everyone has fun!
Themeparksandy1981

I had hoped that there would have been live updates during today and maybe tmoz.
Lee

TT live is something we do for big on park events, such as ride openings, fireworks etc

I hope that answers why we haven't ran TT live today with updates. In all intents and purposes, it's just a normal day on park :)
lewis97
Admin
Admin

Here is an image taken on the Sizzler, with the majority of members annotated...

If you aren't labeled or incorrectly labelled please contact me, so I can amend the image!
Rob
Admin
Admin

I was taking the photo which is why I'm not in it :(
girlgooner

Should of got one the staff to take it Rob lol
Kirsty25

Rob-TT wrote: I was taking the photo which is why I'm not in it :(
I wondered why you weren't there in the pic Rob :(
Chris-TT

Also missing a few of the late comers who were sent directly along the woodland walk by staff, awesome photo though! Throughout the day I believe we had 45 people. We had a few who booked and had to drop out, it's a shame as we ended up with more bacon rolls than we could possibly eat, and missed your company at the greet! However a second bacon/egg roll is never a bad thing!
Last edited by Chris-TT on Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.