Superior Entertainments Parks

General theme park and attraction industry chat, along with the world of theme park gaming.

Which park have you most enjoyed to watch grow?

High Valleys Resort
13%
Summer Hills Resort
13%
Oaklands Resort
6%
All the same
69%

Total votes: 16
Danny

jackandylan123 wrote:How did you get hold of that CFR, from what I've seen it's not even released yet!

Looking very good btw! :D
Hey Jack!
Thank you so much for your feedback, it's greatly appreciated :)
Myself and CFH rides have been in discussion for some time, and are friends hence why we have exclusive use. It's not available to anyone yet.

Now as you may have seen, ATB and I are looking to start a new park, but as I'm sure lots of you will know it can be quite time consuming, especially when going in to detail like my last project, Alpine. I just want to know if the topic has enough people interested in see new parks made so I am go into start a poll to see whether or not we should continue Superior Entertainments growth.

If you would like to see more from us, I'd really appreciate you posting below just so we can see how many people are still interested, as RCT3 topics are dying out now. I'll try and get a poll sorted soon.
Danny

So despite anyone showing any interest in seeing anymore, ATB and I have decided to start a new park. This is update 1.

The parks construction has begun with an official opening in just two years time. Plans have been accepted for the park, although the plans for a 4* hotel on site is still yet to be approved. Mr Barker has told me he is very excited for this project, and hopes the hotel is ready to open with the park.

Although attractions are currently unknown, various senior SEP staff have been seen with management of Maurer Sohne, although nothing been confirmed.

The parks entrance is well underway with buildings already complete. Pictures to come tonight!
Danny

So I managed to get a sneak peek of the entrance plaza, ahead of the formal big announcement in a few weeks time! Work is well underway, this looks exciting:

I'm told the park will consist of 5 areas when it opens in around 2 years time. With no conformation, what would you guys like to see? Post below with any comments or viewpoints on how you'd like to see this project develop. :)
Altontowersbarlow

Hi Folks ATB here bringing you the latest news regarding construction of Superior Entertainments new theme park.

Construction is now progressing at a rapid pace and several buildings and rides are beginning vertical construction. The entrance plaza has been completed and is an area which will play host to a range of shops and restaurants. Mr Barker has revealed that the new theme park will open with 5 themed areas, providing a good range of rides and attractions for guests to enjoy in the parks initial opening months. The parks name is still pending approval from Superior Entertainments leadership team and Mr Barker himself, however a name should be revealed in the next few weeks. The hotel planned to be built on site is still waiting for planning permission but a decision will be made very soon, immediately making the theme park a resort.

I hope to bring your news on this exciting development soon
Thank You
ATB :)
Morgan

I'd love to see a B&M Flyer with a pre-historic theme. I can see it now- "Terror-Dactyl"...
Danny

So it is now a full year in to construction and the park is building fast! The hotel was granted permission and the exterior is in it's final stages of completion. Some small flat rides have been placed, but all roller coaster construction is happening in this second year of construction. I'm told to expect thrills and fun for all the family. Should have a picture update later! :)
Danny

So I've been working on this project a lot over the past few days and although I've completed a lot, these photos are old as I'm not ready to reveal all yet ;)

The park will in fact open as a resort, with a name still to be confirmed. These pictures show the hotel car park, and a monorail has been completed linked the hotel to the theme park, with an exclusive entrance past the turnstiles. I cannot emphasize enough that THIS IS A WORK IN PRGRESS! There is still lots uncompleted here :)

I hope you enjoy this update, more to come soon! :)