Alton Towers Memorabilia - Old Maps, Collectibles etc.

What rides and attractions do you miss? Share your memories of Alton Towers' extensive past here.
Maseyg123

Just wondering if anyone has any old Alton Towers posters, maps, or guides, collectables, etc... that they are selling? Preferably 1980s but reply with anything you're selling :) Thanks :D
Credit to lewis97 for the amazing signature above :)

Hilarious Text Loading...
Marcus

I has a 2011 park map? :3
PeteB

eBay is your friend for this.  :)
Maseyg123

Ma®©us wrote: I has a 2011 park map? :3
Already got one, thanks anywho ;)
PeteB wrote: eBay is your friend for this.  :)
eBay is indeed my friend ;) Never much stuff on there though ;)

Thanks guys ;)
Credit to lewis97 for the amazing signature above :)

Hilarious Text Loading...
SamTP

Hi everyone, I was just wondering if anyone was selling any merchandise. Anything from alton towers to cedar point. If anyone is selling something just post a photo or link and I will love to buy it!
Fish777

I have a 2003 map, but wouldn't give it away. I got it from eBay :lol: I wish I had more things though.
Last edited by Fish777 on Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SamTP

Therideman11 wrote: I have a 2003 map, but wouldn't give it away. I got it from eBay :lol: I wish I had more things though.
Have you got anything else?
Last edited by SamTP on Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lf2001

You can download all the park maps on this website.
lewis97
Admin
Admin

lf2001 wrote: You can download all the park maps on this website.
I think, for sentimental purposes, people like to have the actual maps.
Fish777

SamTP wrote:
Therideman11 wrote: I has a 2003 map, but wouldn't give it away. I got it off ebay :lol: wish I had more things though
have you got anything else?
I may be able to get out some other stuff, but if any, not much at all.
Last edited by Fish777 on Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
george2v

I have decided to decorate my entire bedroom wall with some beautiful posters from past Alton Towers and (some) Thorpe Park posters; two perfect examples of which are:

TH13TEEN - http://gallery.towersalmanac.com/albums ... poster.jpg
The Swarm - http://www.themeparkguide.biz/resources ... s/lc12.jpg

Basically, the reason for my post is because I am looking for more past ride posters. Ideally I would like them to be 'hinting' at future rides, although if not then simply a poster advertising their opening is great. It can be a roller coaster, flat ride or area in the theme park.

If you guys happen to have any or happen to find any I would appreciate your help in decorating my bedroom wall an awful lot!
SamTP

george2v wrote: I have decided to decorate my entire bedroom wall with some beautiful posters from past Alton Towers and (some) Thorpe Park posters; two perfect examples of which are:

Basically, the reason for my post is because I am looking for more past ride posters. Ideally I would like them to be 'hinting' at future rides, although if not then simply a poster advertising their opening is great. It can be a roller coaster, flat ride or area in the theme park.

If you guys happen to have any or happen to find any I would appreciate your help in decorating my bedroom wall an awful lot!
How big are they?
george2v

SamTP wrote:
george2v wrote: I have decided to decorate my entire bedroom wall with some beautiful posters from past Alton Towers and (some) Thorpe Park posters; two perfect examples of which are:

How big are they?
I am fitting them all to a single sheet of A4 so that I can fit a lot of them on my wall. You could probably blow some of the good-quality ones up a lot larger.
SamTP

george2v wrote: I am fitting them all to a single sheet of A4 so that I can fit a lot of them on my wall. You could probably blow some of the good-quality ones up a lot larger.

Are you just printing them off then?
Last edited by SamTP on Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
george2v

SamTP wrote:
george2v wrote: I am fitting them all to a single sheet of A4 so that I can fit a lot of them on my wall. You could probably blow some of the good-quality ones up a lot larger.

Yeah I am! I am just trying to find as many of the posters as I can online and literally copying them into Word and hitting print :)
SamTP

george2v wrote:
SamTP wrote:

Yeah I am! I am just trying to find as many of the posters as I can online and literally copying them into Word and hitting print :)
fair enough
cybermen39

I have dozens of A3 poster from 1995 to 1999 main Alton Towers Posters for that year. Plus A3 Fireworks posters Spooktacular Posters' A4 Firework posters' from 1995 to 1998 loads of open out spooktacular colour leaflets plus park map size firework open out colour leaflets. A 4 by 6 foot 1988 colour poster . lots of old ice show brouchers from 1989 to 1991 A4 size and 12 colour full pages. If anyone is interested.
Zach

I am currently trying to gather a collection of both badges and maps of alton towers, was wondering if any one could help me in acquiring them, perhaps some of you have some you might have spare or for sale, I am particularly interested in acquiring any Maps pre dated 2005 and the nemesis badge from the 90's I am aware of EBay and check that daily
Thanks a lot any help appreciated
Also use this topic if anyone else is I interested In this merchandise or any other further alton towers merchandise
SamTP

TheSmilerMan wrote: I am currently trying to gather a collection of both badges and maps of alton towers, was wondering if any one could help me in acquiring them, perhaps some of you have some you might have spare or for sale, I am particularly interested in acquiring any Maps pre dated 2005 and the nemesis badge from the 90's I am aware of EBay and check that daily
Thanks a lot any help appreciated
Also use this topic if anyone else is I interested In this merchandise or any other further alton towers merchandise
I am also going on ebay for towers maps.
Last edited by SamTP on Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zach

I have recently got so many maps off eBay I got a 1986 map the other week a rare find aha
-Edit
Last edited by Zach on Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.