Alton Towers Memorabilia - Old Maps, Collectibles etc.

What rides and attractions do you miss? Share your memories of Alton Towers' extensive past here.
Burniel

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Alton-Towers- ... 233687484a

A nice 1997 map. Thoroughly overpriced, however. Just thought I'd share it as it's not in the price bracket I was going for.
Burniel | Great at theme park knowledge, not so great at designing signatures.
Cobby

Its not for sale but I thought I'd share. It's my.... piece of th13teen well the leaves. I got these not long after the ride had opened. Heres a pic.

Rollermad

Cobby wrote:Its not for sale but I thought I'd share. It's my.... piece of th13teen well the leaves. I got these not long after the ride had opened. Heres a pic.

Ok haha nice find. I'll sell leaves too :P
Rory

Hi all, Topic to discuss Alton Towers Memorabilia.

I have a number of items that are looking for a new home - great collector's pieces:

Resort Brochure 2007
Winter Resort Brochure 2006/7
2005 Map
2003 Map
2007 Map
Theme Park Insider Guide to Alton Towers 2009
Dr.Kelham

Rory wrote:Hi all, Topic to discuss Alton Towers Memorabilia.

I have a number of items that are looking for a new home - great collector's pieces:

Resort Brochure 2007
Winter Resort Brochure 2006/7
2005 Map
2003 Map
2007 Map
Theme Park Insider Guide to Alton Towers 2009
The 2005 one certainly interests me, watching it on ebay now thank you
With thanks to lewis97 :)
Leaky

Hi guys. I have not been on here in years!!!!! I used to come on here back when I was at school although I can't remember my account, anyway as I got older I didn't really loose my theme park interest but it just got pushed aside as I decided to start buy rotten old cars haha.

Anyway while playing with old cars I came across this onside of a soon to be restored 1966 Austin Mini Traveller today and thought I would share it here and this topic seems to fit it well.

on the other side. Sadly this has not lasted as well.

Like I said thought it would be something you guys would like to see so enjoy. Thanks!
RollerCoasterTycoon2013

£850 for a sign? Daylight robbery!
judyboo

I have found 2 cuddly Alton Towers souvenirs a blue mouse & a pink bear both wearing yellow duster type fabric t shirt that say "I am a champion at Alton Towers" I'd love to know a date for these & if I would have won them there or brought from the shop. both myparent's have passed away so I can't ask them. does anyone know any thing about these cuddlies..thanks.
Burniel

judyboo wrote:I have found 2 cuddly Alton Towers souvenirs a blue mouse & a pink bear both wearing yellow duster type fabric t shirt that say "I am a champion at Alton Towers" I'd love to know a date for these & if I would have won them there or brought from the shop. both myparent's have passed away so I can't ask them. does anyone know any thing about these cuddlies..thanks.
Any chance of a picture?
Burniel | Great at theme park knowledge, not so great at designing signatures.
Zach

Thought I'd share with you guys my own piece of custom merchandise :) a Ben Sherman jacket transformed :)
EmmaJ

How about the Piano from Sepia Studio?
Ripsaw Raver

Recently found this in my brothers attic.
A Alton Towers ticket from 1985
Not sure whether to eBay it or not yet
Altonboy001

Looking into buying some of these , thought I'd post it, look at all of these!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_trksi ... &_from=R40

I want to get a rollercoaster wheel, I don't care where it's from, I just want one
Zach

Hi all just wondered if any one on the forum had any Alton Towers cloth patches they wanted to sell? Any would be appreciated, working on trying to build my collection up. Either post in here if you have any or drop me a PM and prices etc can be talked through :) :) :) :moj
Altonboy001

TheSmilerMan wrote:Hi all just wondered if any one on the forum had any Alton Towers cloth patches they wanted to sell? Any would be appreciated, working on trying to build my collection up. Either post in here if you have any or drop me a PM and prices etc can be talked through :) :) :) :moj
there is a duel one on my link above
Zach

I know but thanks :)
Zach

Has anyone got any merchandise or anything theme park related they would like to sell ?
Aidan Lowe

Once my pass ends in June I wouldn't mind letting go my VIP package contents. The box contains the booklet, exclusive vip lanyard, 2 golden tickets (shiny!, but useless), welcome letter in fancy envelope & pin badge. Only thing I would ask is for the shipping cost to be covered via bank transfer or something.
Formerly known under username Andy Mc
Zach

Andy Mc wrote:Once my pass ends in June I wouldn't mind letting go my VIP package contents. The box contains the booklet, exclusive vip lanyard, 2 golden tickets (shiny!, but useless), welcome letter in fancy envelope & pin badge. Only thing I would ask is for the shipping cost to be covered via bank transfer or something.
Very interested in the lanyard and Pin badge :)
Lee

TheSmilerMan wrote:
Andy Mc wrote:Once my pass ends in June I wouldn't mind letting go my VIP package contents. The box contains the booklet, exclusive vip lanyard, 2 golden tickets (shiny!, but useless), welcome letter in fancy envelope & pin badge. Only thing I would ask is for the shipping cost to be covered via bank transfer or something.
Very interested in the lanyard and Pin badge :)
I do hope they change the lanyard annually to avoid any confusion.