Lewis97's Creations

General theme park and attraction industry chat, along with the world of theme park gaming.
Coasterfan312

lewis97 wrote:
Coasterfan312 wrote:
lewis97 wrote: Yes, I've seen, there's been basically a troll which has gone through rating everyone's coasters 10.00, and rated mine down.
Before you think it, that wasn't me. I hardly ever look at that website, and I have no account there. Still think it'd be so much nicer if you made the entire thing perfectly.
I wouldn't have thought it was you :) it seems to be someone just rating lots of rollercoasters so they would be able to download further tracks, and so didn't bother putting any thought into what they were writing as it consisted of 'Lol' many full stops and then 'it was a great ride', or in my case 'the environments weren't there' - whatever that means ;)

I'm not completely dismissing the idea of further work, and so with the exception of queueline fencing, what other stuff would you like to see added?
Marmaliser feet, better station (although not seen it much - from what I saw there was hardly any detail in it), paths and landscaping next to it (main X-Sector path). Would add much more atmosphere and accuracy.
Smiling since 1997.
Theme Parks Visited: 19
Rollercoasters Ridden: 75
emdotdee

Tough crowd.
The only problem I have is the trains not having the right amount of carriages/seats or whatever.

Good work either way, I wouldn't have the patience or skill to do this.
lewis97
Admin
Admin

emdotdee wrote: Tough crowd.
The only problem I have is the trains not having the right amount of carriages/seats or whatever.

Good work either way, I wouldn't have the patience or skill to do this.
Yeah, because The Smiler is using a completely new train design, this isn't in No Limits to use and so I can't get the right amount of rows. Therefore I have to use the standard Eurofighter trains so that the track still looks right! And of course, thanks for the positive feedback.
lewis97
Admin
Admin

With The Smiler open, and my recreation finished, it's time to move on to other things...

I have already started another recreation, and it's another coaster by Gerstlauer. I'm sure from the screenshot, of the completely self constructed layout, below, you'll be able to work out what it is...

Last edited by lewis97 on Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RollercoasterGEEK100

A Saw NL recreation cant get more accurate than that! Try Nemesis Inferno! Great though.  ;)

Credit to NemesisRider
Altitude

I think it looks good, but from that photo it looks as though the whole layout is slightly too big.

Saying that however, it's probably not. I just think in real life the layout seems tighter. On the other hand, the shaping looks pretty smooth and neat from that screenshot! :)
lewis97
Admin
Admin

I based it upon this image of the layout...

RollercoasterGEEK100 wrote: A Saw NL recreation cant get more accurate than that! Try Nemesis Inferno! Great though.  ;)
Thank you :) , and I started to attempt an inverted coaster a few days ago, however I just couldn't get it smooth enough and so it may be quite a while until I feel ready to recreate an inverted coaster.
Last edited by lewis97 on Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Owen

After saw,try rattlesnake at chessy
Altitude

[quote="lewis97"][/quote]

I stand corrected :)
lewis97
Admin
Admin

As said, I'm currently working on a Saw: The Ride recreation, and have so far more or less completed the track layout and a good amount of supports. Although, I am forever adjusting the layout, so if there's anything you notice that should be different, just make a post in this topic letting me know, as that would be much appreciated.

The screenshots below, and the rest of the them which can be found HERE, focus on the supports but you can see the majority of the track too.

lewis97
Admin
Admin

I have made an exciting discovery! Turns out someone has made Saw's station building and shop with extreme accuracy and attention to detail, and uploaded it to the Google warehouse so that means I can download and export it to use! Only downside is that it will still have the issue with shading...

Credit goes to someone by the name of Javs for these models!
lewis97
Admin
Admin

[align=center]Image[/align]
lewis97
Admin
Admin

Thunderbird is go! (minus wing rider trains)

TheBeast

What do you do these on? It looks pretty cool tbh
Credit to NemesisRider for an amazing signature!
lewis97
Admin
Admin

I just use No Limits 1 :)
lewis97
Admin
Admin