Advertising/Traffic Boost

Attraction Source and TowersTimes website news, comments and suggestions.
Adz
Admin
Admin

The TowersTimes Forum Team are currently reevaluating the way in which we allow advertising of external sites on our forum. During this time period the 'Traffic Boost' forum will be unavailable.

Until further notice please refrain from advertising via other channels on the forum.

If you have any suggestions the team would welcome your input.
Kirsty25

Maybe you could have somewhere for people requiring assistance like surveys etc - I saw a few of those floating around in there? Don't know how many clicked them though... I did think advertising other forums was a bit strange though...
KittyKat

Kirsty25 wrote: Maybe you could have somewhere for people requiring assistance like surveys etc - I saw a few of those floating around in there? Don't know how many clicked them though... I did think advertising other forums was a bit strange though...
I agree with this! Mainly because I really need help with some research I'm doing at the moment with Uni. Just to check, can I post the link in the shout box? Is that allowed?
Adz
Admin
Admin

RE: Surveys and stuff, if Uni/College or otherwise educationally related then I don't see any issues with them being posted in Corner Coffee.