Alton Towers Resort Merchandise

General discussion regarding the UK's No.1 Theme Park. Talk about anything and everything Alton Towers here.
Justin

I'll buy it, but it is disappointing that it has a white border around the actual logo. Then again, I believe it is only £2, so I'm not going to grumble too much.
Robert.W

Is the border white? I thought it was silver with the light shining on it! Would have been better silver!

wirechick

For me it has probably got to be my smiler gnome and my Smiler print.
Justin

Justin wrote:I'll buy it, but it is disappointing that it has a white border around the actual logo. Then again, I believe it is only £2, so I'm not going to grumble too much.
Picked one of these up yesterday, they are £3.50. Better than I was expecting, but could of been so much more!
looptheloop

Just posted on Twitter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dom

Its worth pointing out what they said on their FB post.
It's time for (arguably) the most important vote you'll make today! Which of our four new pins, available exclusively from Towers Trading Company, are you most excited for?
So it looks like these will only be available at Towers Trading and not via their online shop
Robert.W

Well, this is a difficult choice but I can see the Corckscrew badge winning a clear majority from the voters! :lol

Justin

I'll be buying the Corkscrew and Black Hole pins, but to be honest, it's likely I'll buy all 4! I hope we see more as they look great!
Dom

I want them, but I ent going to travel 4 hours to get them. Merlin, I'm disappointed in you right now. I want them online
ROYJESS

I want them too
DavidRock

Only got back from Alton Towers last week to get the new pins that had been released this season as well as the Strong one.....

Damn you Alton oh well time to go back to the park and grab all the pins and have a cheeky ride on Nemesis front row while we are there. :lol
theparklifekid

I'm really hoping to get the Corkscrew and Black Hole pins, trouble is I'm about a 7 hr flight away.... I do hope if we push them then they'll have a few online.

Here's hoping they will do well and we'll get ones for other old rides such as Thunder Looper and Haunted House!
A TowersTimes Middle East Reporter!
ROYJESS

I also want these

DavidRock

Damn again Alton Towers after we get off Nemesis it'll be back to Towers Trading to get the above starter set......

8 new pins announced on the same day this must be Disney records ..... time to check my Rota and work out the next trip back to park.

Honestly though all joking apart I'm glad that the pins are being pushed again as it's been frustrating the last few years when pin releases have been few and far between so whoever came up with the idea of new pins in the Merch Department at Merlin/Towers I applaud you :clap: :clap:
ROYJESS

The big 6 challenge "STRONG" pin badge is now available on the Towers online shop, I'm sure the others new badges will follow soon
Justin

ROYJESS wrote:I also want these

Loving this set so much, but what is up with the Nemesis logo?
Dan

Justin wrote:
Loving this set so much, but what is up with the Nemesis logo?
It's upside down :sus:
Justin

Poor packing :lol
Robert.W

Awesome new pins, but does anyone know if there are also Thirteen and Rita pins for the starter set above?

Dom

According to Alton Tower's Instagram Story, the new ride pins will be available to purchase on their website from tomorrow.