Alton Towers Resort Merchandise

General discussion regarding the UK's No.1 Theme Park. Talk about anything and everything Alton Towers here.
SilverWisp

Thanks for the advice! Pretty happy with this purchase and I’m going to wait until some interesting pins come up for sale on eBay. Not so keen on many of the online shops pin badges though (sorry if you guys disagree) so I might wait until everything gets back to normal to get some (possibly next year?) in person at AT since there might be a greater variety.
~S.W (SilverWisp) A.K.A MJ
AltonOperator

I’ve got to agree with you there. I’m not a massive fan of this year’s selection
Thanks Jack
SilverWisp

I don't know about you, but I prefer the original logos as pin badges such as the Smiler face. They just feel a whole lot more recognisable and really stand out. To be honest, when I saw this year's Smiler pin badge I was a little underwhelmed since The Smiler didn't instantly come to the forefront of my mind. It just wasn't the most recognisable badge I've seen. I collect a lot of pin badges, both from theme parks and other places, and I like them to be unique. I'm looking forward to what AT has to offer next year since that's when I'm most likely to go and I like to buy badges in person (if I can) to see the condition. Here's to some hopefully interesting, unique badges in 2021! 
AltonOperator

I’d agree with that. I much prefer distinctive badges of the ride logos than some of the stuff they’ve been making. The hologram pins, for example, I’m definitely not a fan of. They’re not recognisable enough.
Thanks Jack
ROYJESS

I ordered online this season's badges and I'm well chuffed with them.  The only thing with purchasing discontinued pins on eBay is that they can go for very high prices, which is great if you are selling them, but not if you are the one purchasing them.
SilverWisp

Yeah I see what you mean. Guess I got lucky with my pin badge then!
SilverWisp

Anyone seen any of these before? Just wanted to know if they're rare or any good. Would they be worth more than £10? I'm thinking of selling mine and that's around the price for them that I've seen on Ebay.

Let me know if you know anything here. Thanks guys.
Zach

Did anyone purchasing any of the resorts uniform on sale on EBay last week? What did you think of the sale & would you like to see more of that kind of thing?

If so have you received it yet? Be interested to see people’s pictures!
KaiPhillips

SilverWisp wrote:Image

Anyone seen any of these before? Just wanted to know if they're rare or any good. Would they be worth more than £10? I'm thinking of selling mine and that's around the price for them that I've seen on Ebay.

Let me know if you know anything here. Thanks guys.
I don't know what they are worth but I know that its something I know I would be interested in as I collect wristbands. 
#1 Schwur des Karnan #2 Taron #3 The Smiler #4 Colossos - KdG #5 The Swarm #6 Flug der Damonen #7 Nemesis #8 Wicker Man #9 Shambala #10 Rock n Rollercoaster (Fl)
#1 Phantasialand #2 Alton Towers #3 PortAventura #4 WDW Hollywood Studios #5 Universal IOA
SilverWisp

That's interesting and if anyone else knows the value I'll put them up on Ebay soon.
Bexa

I heard that the resort was to be selling themed face masks/coverings. I was wondering if these have happened, and if so has anyone seen these and got pictures and/or prices
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move
AltonOperator

Bexa wrote:I heard that the resort was to be selling themed face masks/coverings. I was wondering if these have happened, and if so has anyone seen these and got pictures and/or prices
There’s a fair few on eBay if you’re looking for photos. Not sure about prices on park.
Thanks Jack
wamdue

AltonOperator wrote:
Bexa wrote:I heard that the resort was to be selling themed face masks/coverings. I was wondering if these have happened, and if so has anyone seen these and got pictures and/or prices
There’s a fair few on eBay if you’re looking for photos. Not sure about prices on park.
yeah im thinking the same thing, £14 seems pricey to me, even more so considering its not The Smiler.
wamdue

much cheaper now, does anyone know if they are comfy?

https://shop.altontowers.com/collection ... 7246393446
Joshy16

It’s a long shot but having missed out on the opportunity to purchase one, I was wondering if anyone is was willing to sell on the Alton Towers Ice Age staff hoodie in size large or extra large that has sold out on the website? I am willing to pay a reasonable price
Emily-May
Team
Team

There’s currently a size large on eBay. I’ve seen a lot of the uniform appearing on there recently for much higher prices but thankfully, this one is still £25 (for the moment.)

it might not be any good for you but Either way, I’ll pop the link below just in case :)

Goodluck getting one! ☺️

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/294086259086
Towersofalton :)