Alton Towers Resort Merchandise

General discussion regarding the UK's No.1 Theme Park. Talk about anything and everything Alton Towers here.
Dom

I’m hoping we get some maze related pin badges this year. And hopefully Wicker Man will have some nice ones. I would imagine they will have re done the coasters too.
Danny

I’m hoping to get my hands on whatever Wickerman ones they have available, hopefully more than one!
DavidRock

NEW 2018 PINS

I've seen a pic of the new pins.... real sorry don't know how to link pics from my phone.

This year we have New Oblivion, Hex, Retro Thunder Looper, Alton Towers 2018, Blade, 2 Wicker Man Pins, New Th13teen and new Due. These are along side the 4 Rides ones that were out last year. Oh yeah and a Splash Landings Hotel one

Real good chance to boost the collection once the season begins woohoo....
Justin

The new pins look fantastic. I'm really going to be poor after the weekend. I particularly like the Wicker Man logo pin!
Robert.W

Does anyone else have a pic of the new pin badges? Really curious to see them!

Zach

Oh go on then Robert...seen as you asked nicely ;) 

I would pic credit it, if I knew where it came from. 
Robert.W

Thanks Zach! :) I really like the look of some of those pins too! 

Stan.H

ooooohhh!!! I do like them! I think I'll be purchasing both Wicker Man Pins, Hex's, Duel's and The Blade's. 
Justin

Two new pins have been released by Alton Towers, along with an additional pin which can only be obtained from Towers Trading by showing the staff the Alton Towers app installed on your phone.

Dungeon-X-Smile

I know it's not the most sophisticated, but I rather like the phone pin. It's unique to say the least and has a certain, Merliny charm to it. 

The other two are just fantastic, nothing else needing to be said. Especially the Rita one, it looks beautiful. 
Robert.W

Definitely! As much as I dislike Merlin, even I'll admit that one of the things which they do extremely well is their merchandise!

Robert.W

Some new pins have been released recently... 

Image: Theme Park Guide

Apparently there's even more new pins, but this is the only picture I can find showing at least some of the new ones.

EDIT – here's a look at the rest of the pins!

Last edited by Dan on Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Linked to source

Justin

These looked to be the oversized pin badges which I am not keen on at all. Alton have been good to release the 'normal' sized pins but they seem to be getting bigger again :(

In other news, I received this on Thursday. Another piece of wood to add to the collection :)

DerpyQuark

Are those pins going to be released on the Alton Towers shop?
Loakin

They have added new stuff to the online shop like the numbered Wicker Man wood and the sculpture, the 2018 pins have been added, but not the newer ones that were just released.

Also, the numbered Wicker Man wood seems like a cash grab, as they cost £50 instead of the normal £25 ones, the only difference is that they are numbered and say "feed the flames" instead of "be chosen"
Justin

I ordered one (pictured above) but I am quite happy to pay that as it is very limited and a different design.
Bobsternator25

Does anyone know where I can get my hands on an Air pin badge? Preferably 2011 but 2015 will do just fine as well. I am willing to buy off of anyone in the forums if necessary. I’m slightly desperate because it is one of the last pins I need to complete my Alton towers pin collection of all the rides through the parks history :)
AltonOperator

Looks like this is the year of the pin badge as even more have been released:

Source

They are not yet available on the Online Shop but there are plenty of others there to buy.
Thanks Jack
Justin

I'm not a fan of these hologram flip pins. They just don't match up to the quality of the others released :(
DerpyQuark

I agree there Justin. They look tacky, cheap, and not worth buying. I found a London Eye one at the London Eye shop, and it looks equally bad. Keep in mind this is all my opinion.