TT History Section

Attraction Source and TowersTimes website news, comments and suggestions.
Adrian

I am concerned that with all the attention on Smiler that other areas of the site are been ignored. The Smiler updates are excellent! Better than any other site but while all the excitement builds around Smiler other sites are busy with some excellent history updates! I am not sure where they are getting new history content from unless it's from behind scene tours but it's the sort of thing that NEEDS to be collected and added to TT. I made/contributed most of that section and TT still is the best site for Alton history and everything else so please don't let it slide just to boost forum visitor numbers!
Adz
Admin
Admin

Well, we are working on a new version of TT right now, rest assured that the history section plays a major part of that. At the moment the current history section isn't being updated as such due to the development of the new one.

We should hopefully have some more details to share in the near future.
Adrian

I am fully aware of the new TT's development  :D but you still need to be updating, there is more to Alton Towers than Smiler. Don't let the competition over take you! Not sure if I am correct but isn't it Squiggles running TS's history section? They also seem to be beating you on the meet up's aswell! Flying over Alton Towers is fantastic! but you have to keep on top of everything else. I am not criticising !! Just trying to help!  :D
Sam198

TT as a site is very much under re-development at this moment in time, but the finished product will be worth it, I can assure you that. ;)

The TTF meets will be returning to their former glory very soon. :)
Adrian

I'm sure it will be all shiny and new with all the whistles  :D But you still need to update in the meantime.
Sam198

I'll look into it, but the site team are rather busy at the moment. :)

It all depends on the ETA for the new site, to be honest.