Alton Towers Resort - Offers, Vouchers and Discounts

General discussion regarding the UK's No.1 Theme Park. Talk about anything and everything Alton Towers here.
Starlight expresser

hey,
      yea ive done the same, i want to book for hotel with 50% off in scarefest season and it wont allow me to do so on the site?, so i put in a totally different month etc and it still isnt having any of it. Also i noticed this from another user, generally is this offer only valid for 1 -2 nights because i want to book 3 nights stay. In the past ive had to book different hotels within my stay to get the offer.

cheers

Andy
Michelle

One member on here has booked a 3 night stay so that shouldn't be a problem :) and the website really does seem to be playing up ATM, give then a call today and you'll probably be able to book with no problems :)
AndreJD

lagolfer09 wrote: I have just tried the 50% off hotel voucher code that was in the Sun today SUN13 - it does seem to work on particular dates. It seems like usual they have allocated a certain number of rooms per night to be used with the promotion. It only seems to work online if you select 1 or 2 nights; i'm sure last year they did the same and it couldn't be used for stays of longer then 2 nights.
I've been working outside the UK for a few months so haven't been able to get the Sun. Are they still doing the 50% off deal? I would definitely book a hotel stay if I could get that.
clayj

I've just booked 2days / 1 Night at Splash Landings. I can confirm I got 50% off by simply saying "Can i have the Sun's offer" after the woman gave me the first price. She altered the price straight away no questions asked and said "how does that total suit you now sir"... To which I replied, "50% better then before" lol
[align=center]Image

ɹǝןıɯs ǝɥʇ[/align]
beanz32101

Hey everyone. Would it be possible for people to let me know when they receive their 2 free tickets from the sun through the post just so i know when abouts to expect mine please? I posted them about 3 days after the last token was printed

Much appreciated everyone thanks, mike :-)
redpiggy

My application went first class on Monday so I'm waiting for my tickets too. I shall post back here when (if!!) they arrive :)
Joshysqaushy

beanz32101 wrote: Hey everyone. Would it be possible for people to let me know when they receive their 2 free tickets from the sun through the post just so i know when abouts to expect mine please? I posted them about 3 days after the last token was printed

Much appreciated everyone thanks, mike :-)
posted mine the day the last token came out :) hope i get them  :D
DONCASTER ADVENTURE PARKS NEW COASTER
TRAILER:
UPDATES: http://forum.towerstimes.co.uk/viewtopi ... 8&start=40
beanz32101

thank you everyone, yes i will let you all know when i receive mine also, shouldnt take too long i think :-)
DrReeve

Am I able to download the sun letter from anywhere or how can I get one sent to me
Image credit to Lewis97
richard.s

o2 priority moments have a BOGOF offer on.
lewis97
Admin
Admin

DrReeve wrote: Am I able to download the sun letter from anywhere or how can I get one sent to me
You need the booking form found here

And then 9 differently numbered tokens. I hope that's what you were after...
clayj

£11.50 worth of Tesco club card vouchers gets you 1 free ticket
[align=center]Image

ɹǝןıɯs ǝɥʇ[/align]
CoventryBee

I sent mine off on Friday, so hopefully I'll still get some.
Michelle

I don't know if this has already been posted, but the sun have BOGOF tokens every day this week I think :) it started yesterday.
Kirsty25

And there's BOGOF on a lot of lines at the supermarket too
Michelle

Kirsty25 wrote: And there's BOGOF on a lot of lines at the supermarket too
Please tell me what products, I've been searching the aisles and have not seen a single one!! Getting to be a bit of an obsession ;)
lewis97
Admin
Admin

I saw one on Jamaican Ginger Cake, but it was only valid until April :/
stebbs81

Hi
On Kellogs packets there is Free Adult Entry when buying a child's ticket, valid until 2014!
Can use on all Merlin Attractions. We are using ours with our Chessington Sun free tickets, there are 4 of us, 2 adults and 2 kids (aged 7 and 4) so we will use the free ones for 2 of us and the Kelloggs offer for the other 2! If that makes sense. Works out £31.20 as have to use it on the day, not tickets bought online. Still ana bsolute bargain!
Great for Alton if taking the kids!
Evil Lewis

Think somebody said earlier in the thread... Kelloggs frosted wheats and also raisin wheats have a BOGOF token on the pack, not that you'd notice without checking as there is literally NOTHING on the front of the box to suggest it. Look on the back and side of the box though and bam! There it is! :)
Evil
rossdeadmanz

Sending my The Sun Booking Form today! I'm so excited  :D

I've gone for date bands (In order of preference) D, H, J, K & F

Last year when I visited using the free tickets the park was virtually empty so hopefully I'll fall lucky again this year & hopefully The Smiler will be up & running