Alton Towers Resort - Offers, Vouchers and Discounts

General discussion regarding the UK's No.1 Theme Park. Talk about anything and everything Alton Towers here.
Aidan Lowe

ladyofthelake wrote:Although there is the 35/40% off promotion currently running the Resort will only allocate a certain number of rooms each night to this offer. Once this offer allocation has been sold then the prices will rise again. The terms and conditions of the offer do explain that the rooms available are limited.
While its clearly stated in the T&C hardly anyone will read that.

So if you go on the website to book it should be inaccessible to click the Save up to xx% on the "choose your package" drop down list when these are gone for the day. If I'm understanding it correctly that is.

While some people may have the money anyway they'll go ahead and book thinking the price their shown is with the deduction accounted for. I still feel its tricking people imo.
Formerly known under username Andy Mc
nemyjoe

does anybody know if the sun is doing the free tickets again this year?
bensaund

I was wondering about this too, I believe it is around March, somebody correct me if I am wrong.
hasman82

bensaund wrote:I was wondering about this too, I believe it is around March, somebody correct me if I am wrong.

same here lol, although i'm more wondering about any potential hotel offer as i wasn't able to book before the online offer ended.
bensaund

The Sun have a competition to win tickets to an exclusive ride on Galactica and free entry to the water park for the winners.
Ladyofthelake

For anyone looking for 2 for 1 vouchers, these are now available in The Sun from today for at least the next week. With the paper promoting these vouchers this does suggest we will not be seeing the 2 free Alton Towers tickets in their usual pre-season slot. I suspect that we may see the free ticket offer after Easter instead.
bensaund

I expect they want to wait later to see how Galactica and The Smiler go down. They better do the tickets this year as I'm counting on it for a family visit!
bensaund

It has been confirmed on the Sun Perks website, FREE ALTON TOWERS TICKETS 28TH MARCH!!!!

Now there is something to Smiler about :-)
bensaund

Token 1 in The Sun today guys!

Start collecting paper tokens or digital codes
xylyx

Or both :P
bensaund

Now that would be wrong!

You would have to do digital tickets yourself and have the paper tokens delivered to a friend/family member. I Can't see my parents having a pair of Towers tickets turning up.... :-)

There there is the old trick of buy 2 papers and have 2 accounts/email addresses

But we wouldn't be that dis-honest to get free tickets would we? :-)

PS Don't forget your bounce back tickets which will do Scarefest
kitjos

Hi! Looking at going to AT on Wednesday, but are there any 2for1 vouchers on food products yet? Rather not pay full price per adult :/ x
NeoXIII

kitjos wrote:Hi! Looking at going to AT on Wednesday, but are there any 2for1 vouchers on food products yet? Rather not pay full price per adult :/ x
The Kellog's cereals all have 2 for 1 vouchers on them, you can use those! :)
kitjos

^^ Thank you! :)

Will nip to Morrisons tomorrow and grab a box. Appreciate the reply x
lewis97
Admin
Admin

50% off rooms when booked before the end of May using the code SUN50 on this page.

Some really good prices to be had by the looks of things, just make sure you ensure you're only looking at one room when it takes you through to altontowersholidays.com.
Liam.W

Wow that's a great offer, just priced Splash Landings up for £100 without park entry! That's cheaper than buying two theme park tickets on the day!
Ride count since the beginning of 2015: 2632!
Ride count 2021: 416!
Cred count: 167!

hamcake

lewis97 wrote:50% off rooms when booked before the end of May using the code SUN50 on this page.

Some really good prices to be had by the looks of things, just make sure you ensure you're only looking at one room when it takes you through to altontowersholidays.com.
does this allow park entry to be purchased in the same transaction/at all? If it's a separate transaction is it ok to use a 2 for 1 offer if any exist?
Dan

hamcake wrote:does this allow park entry to be purchased in the same transaction/at all? If it's a separate transaction is it ok to use a 2 for 1 offer if any exist?
I'm not sure if park tickets can be booked with it as when I booked a room using the Sun 50% off code the only add-ons that it gave me were for the Waterpark and Extraordinary Golf.

I believe there are some 2 for 1 vouchers on packets of Kellogg's cereals floating around. :)
Everton-99

I booked enchanted lodge yesterday for fireworks using sun code - £65 cant go wrong for that! There was no option for park tickets!

One thing kelloggs are doing with cereals though - they are printed the usual 2 for 1 voucher on the side of the box but they are also printing a code on the inside enabling people to book in advance and make use of the early ride time!
bensaund

Great they get ERT, however with the current line up, there isn't any point in ERT unless they add Nemmy, Smiler or Galactica on it