Alton Towers Resort - Offers, Vouchers and Discounts

General discussion regarding the UK's No.1 Theme Park. Talk about anything and everything Alton Towers here.
Justin

The Sun Superdays promotion starts this Saturday. The TV advert has just aired, therefore expect to see the park map from Saturday, along with the general release of the park map this opening weekend. Also on the page is this nice image...

Edit 26/03/18 - Image link has since been updated to usual WM promo.
beth.goldspink

can i use 4 ‘join the fun vouchers’ to get 4 of my friends in, even if i’m the only one with a merlin pass? so there’s 5 of us but i can i get them in with 4 of the vouchers? do i just take the 4 vouchers up to the ticket office and make them pay there? or?? need help ASAP please x
Dan

beth.goldspink wrote:can i use 4 ‘join the fun vouchers’ to get 4 of my friends in, even if i’m the only one with a merlin pass? so there’s 5 of us but i can i get them in with 4 of the vouchers? do i just take the 4 vouchers up to the ticket office and make them pay there? or?? need help ASAP please x
You can only use 3 ‘Share The Fun’ vouchers with a Premium Annual Pass. To get all 5 of you in, the cheapest way would be for the 5th person to buy a Friends and Family ticket, which need to be booked in advance. You can book this by following the link to book a normal ticket on the Resort's website, then clicking 'Menu' in the top-left corner of the window that pops-up, and then entering 'MAPFF' in the 'Enter Promotional Code' field.
daveclarkedaveclarke

where do i enter the sun code for 40% off? Cant find it anywhere
lewis97
Admin
Admin

daveclarkedaveclarke wrote:where do i enter the sun code for 40% off? Cant find it anywhere
On this page on the Alton Towers Holidays website.
Martinw

lewis97 wrote:
daveclarkedaveclarke wrote:where do i enter the sun code for 40% off? Cant find it anywhere
Hi (newbie and MAP holder) I've noticed that the package deal on AT website for the sun 40% off deal indicates "Sun Offer - Merlin Pass Holder", is this offer only available for pass holders?
Thanks
Martin
lewis97
Admin
Admin

Martinw wrote:
lewis97 wrote:
Hi (newbie and MAP holder) I've noticed that the package deal on AT website for the sun 40% off deal indicates "Sun Offer - Merlin Pass Holder", is this offer only available for pass holders?
No, I believe anyone without a MAP just selects 'Bed and Breakfast' on the 'Package' drop-down menu on the page linked above to take advantage of the offer.
Braaadd-14

Just wondering if anyone else is having the same problem as me when booking tickets on the sun savers app for the towers tickets? Having selected the day and paying the £1.50 additional booking fee it’s not doing anything it’s just going back onto the book now screen? Is there anyone else having this problem?
Robert.W

You're not the only one having problems with the Sun Savers. Alton Towers have commented to people to "try on a different device", which doesn't really seem at all that helpful (and pretty much sums up their entire social media operations as of late — simply not very helpful)... 

Braaadd-14

Yeah my mate was having the same problems, finally got it solved by using the live chat on the sun’s website which was actually handy to be fair didn’t take long for it to be resolved so if anybody else is having the same problems I would recommend using the live chat on their website.
Martinw

lewis97 wrote:
Martinw wrote:
lewis97 wrote: On this page on the Alton Towers Holidays website.
No, I believe anyone without a MAP just selects 'Bed and Breakfast' on the 'Package' drop-down menu on the page linked above to take advantage of the offer.
Thanks, that great, it worked
RobHand

lewis97 wrote:
Does any one know the promo code for this? Or where I can get one, is it in the paper or?

Thanks!
Justin

SUNHOT
RobHand

Justin wrote:SUNHOT
Legend! Thanks Justin!
dmmosh1

For the "SUNHOT" 40% off offer, do I need to have certain vouchers from the paper or can I just use the code for the discount and that's all that is needed from me?

Thanks 
Justin

All you need is the code :)
dmmosh1

Justin wrote:All you need is the code :)
Dam that seems too good to be true, when does the code expire ?
Justin

You will need to book before 31st May 2018. Further details can be found at https://www.altontowersholidays.com/sun.html. Hope this helps :)
dmmosh1

Justin wrote:You will need to book before 31st May 2018. Further details can be found at https://www.altontowersholidays.com/sun.html. Hope this helps :)
Cheers mate, appreciate the help
funstie

I think the Sun promotion is starting again this Saturday (23rd). Hoping they do another 40% off code for hotels.