Alton Towers Resort - Offers, Vouchers and Discounts

General discussion regarding the UK's No.1 Theme Park. Talk about anything and everything Alton Towers here.
Zach

Really good deal! Bit odd though wish they'd brought this out a while ago, could have had free tree top quest
neil&nikki

Found this on groupon tickets for £27

http://www.groupon.co.uk/browse/glasgow ... cale=en_GB" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Tom170499

Hello, I understand that the vouchers from the website need to be printed but do they need to be A4 and in colour? Thanks :)
Morgan

A4 is the best size and it doesn't matter if it is in colour :)
Tom170499

I printed them roughly the size of a credit card as they don't have a barcode and nothing was stated about size.
Morgan

All they need is the code, the rest is irrelevant to the park.
Tom170499

Thank you :)
ponder

Don't know if I just got lucky, but a couple of weeks ago I booked up 2 day park tickets and a night in the Alton Towers hotel (with breakfast) for a total of £75 per person. Seems a much better price than when I've looked previously...
Aidan Lowe

Every weekday during September you can book 2 adult tickets for £50. (25/pp) Click here to book.
Formerly known under username Andy Mc
Aidan Lowe

Click here to get an official discounted offer of theme park entry + all 3 scare mazes included for a £50 price tag, offer launched today.
tinasmith

thats awesome I want free tickets :)
daveclarkedaveclarke

Hey guys has anyone got a hotel code that works please? Looking at going over scarefest and the code MSB30 ran out yesterday.....:( Sadly not a MAP holder this year and I forgot to book yesterday.
TRM

Are the Kellogg's adults go free valid for fireworks?
Sawboss

Do they always do a Short Stay booking sale in January? Booked this years scarefest tickets in the last one and worked out well.
Sawboss

The short break stay is apparently on at 35% off. It seems like prices have gone right up though. I looked up staying with the same number of people in the same number of rooms in the same hotel as last year and it's 9 pounds more per person, even though last year I booked with only 25% off.
Aidan Lowe

Thinking your saving but turns out its slightly more expensive than it was before the sale started. How most sales work nowadays, tricking the consumer into thinking they are saving.
Aidan Lowe

Going back to what Sawboss said, it was 35% discount on short breaks now they've added an extra 5% off taking it to 40%, sounds too good to miss out on right?
@MerlinapUK so how come the prices for The Alton towers hotel are more expensive with a 40% discount, compared to last weeks 35%?? #ripoff?
Paying extra than what it was at 35%.

These two calling customer services being constantly on hold to be further told its the incorrect number.

I love Merlin attractions but their business is very shady as of late.
Jack_S

Andy Mc wrote:Going back to what Sawboss said, it was 35% discount on short breaks now they've added an extra 5% off taking it to 40%, sounds too good to miss out on right?
@MerlinapUK so how come the prices for The Alton towers hotel are more expensive with a 40% discount, compared to last weeks 35%?? #ripoff?

These two calling customer services being constantly on hold to be further told its the incorrect number.

I love Merlin attractions but their business is very shady as of late.
Merlin are up to their usual tricks. Please complain https://www.asa.org.uk/Complaints.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

They got in trouble with the ASA for last year's annual pass "sale"

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Ladyofthelake

Andy Mc wrote:Going back to what Sawboss said, it was 35% discount on short breaks now they've added an extra 5% off taking it to 40%, sounds too good to miss out on right?
Although there is the 35/40% off promotion currently running the Resort will only allocate a certain number of rooms each night to this offer. Once this offer allocation has been sold then the prices will rise again. The terms and conditions of the offer do explain that the rooms available are limited:
Book Before the end of January to get up to 35% off 2016 short break

Offer is valid on our bed and breakfast rates for our standard and Moon Voyage rooms only, it does not include any Themed Suites or Treehouses.

Valid during the 2016 season from the 19th March – 6th November

This offer is subject to availability and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and rooms are limited
Dan

I managed to get a cheaper rate using the 40% off for the Enchanted Village for the first event weekend in April.

I think it took about £8 per person off the price of the room, which I know isn't huge but it's something!