The Smiler - Mobile Game Application

Smile always. New for 2013.
Bexbunce

got 13688 today :)

i feel like parts of it are slightly slower since the update.
Rollercoasters4Life

sixstringhotshot88 wrote: I think the spinner is rigged IMO.

i haven't won anything on that thing and i've tryed countless times. even when its slows all the way down and looks like its going to stop on a win but then some how manages to click over to nothing.
It is rigged in a way. There can only be so many winners and they will spread them out over the duration of the marketing to keep people playing and keep it fresh in peoples mind. If you think the game is just luck of getting it to land on win, then you are wrong. It is luck if you spin it and they want a winner and that is you - it's the right place, right time kind of moment I'm afraid.

You win some, you lose some.
dylan.tempelaars

not sure is this is important but oh well, i am creating a smiler based game and later i will post a demo if anyone wants me to? it will only be a short introduction but i have planned to make a fully point and click game 4 u lot ;)
some people call me insane, you are right!
sixstringhotshot88

that sounds awesome dylan.

what sort of game are you thinking of?
dylan.tempelaars

point and click lol, i know its old system but i dnt have the know how to use unity or sumfing
;)
arsenalfan-1

dylan.tempelaars wrote: not sure is this is important but oh well, i am creating a smiler based game and later i will post a demo if anyone wants me to? it will only be a short introduction but i have planned to make a fully point and click game 4 u lot ;)
I'd be well up for this mate!  :D
Thanks Lewis97
dylan.tempelaars

little technical issues, as i said i only made this in a day
MatthewR1990

Just to let you all know. I just tweeted @Alton towers about the wheel of win. This was the tweet and response.

@mattr1990: @altontowers you should throw some Smiler merchandise into the wheel of win. Get more people winning. All good marketing ;) #SmilerApp

@altontowers: @mattr1990 we'll be adding in lots of cool prizes throughout the year!
West Bromwich Albion until I die! I bleed blue and white.
Mulcracker

Could anyone possibly post all the scannable images here?  :D
PhNx Survivor

Mulcracker wrote: Could anyone possibly post all the scannable images here?  :D
When the park opens ;D
“A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one”
lewis97
Admin
Admin

I've noticed that when the upgrade the track around the vertical lift hill, the security cameras and screens before the vertical lift hill vanish, and I have no idea why...
Soruen

Ugh, my android tablet is broken and my ipod does not support iOS 4 or over :C
Was looking forward to this as well :C
DeanGaryCox

don't know whether this should be in speculation topic orr... anyway in the game i think there are 2 inversions missing which come after the first inverted drop (which would make the inversion count up to 13, i feel this set of 2 inversions will make up one of the 7 top secret upgrades, as well as having a level 3 upgrade on each of the 5 marmaliser effects; leaving 1 top secret upgrade left, which could be the rumored secret element of the washing machine trick track; there was an also an image from the game which showed what appeared to be the wording 15 rotations, so 2 rotations from the washing machine element would make up the 15 rotations/inversion - world first & world beating!
Image 2014
madmanwill

If you scan the AT logo on the front of todays Sun, you get an augmented reality layout of the ride :)
DeanGaryCox

well from the update today... there is an extra inversion at the end, before the 'final inversion' which isn't yet part of the game!
Image 2014
DoubleOh7

Really enjoyed playing the game although not quite as fun now ive unlocked everything.  Im still playing the wheel of win because it doesnt take all that much to earn enought for your ten spins a day and I guess someones gotta win right?!

With regards the scanner I think AT need to make it a bit more obvious for people what they can scan. I wouldnt have had a clue had I not read from other people on here first.

Also, whats going on with the rainbow coloured stairs in the station? Are they the stairway to heaven so to speak after youve been converted?!
Sarah11

Ok people, for thoe of you caan use the scanner on the smiler game and scan the front page of the smiler pullout from the wednesday sun newspaper, also scan the first double page spread , I am not telling you what happens now else it will spoile it for those who havent found this yet, but I guarentee you will be gobsmacked. I know I was :D
JaykeAT

Sarah11 wrote: Ok people, for thoe of you caan use the scanner on the smiler game and scan the front page of the smiler pullout from the wednesday sun newspaper, also scan the first double page spread , I am not telling you what happens now else it will spoile it for those who havent found this yet, but I guarentee you will be gobsmacked. I know I was :D
Could you please tell for those who have standards that cost more than £96
Sarah11

The front page is a giant smiler logo, when u scan it it kind of comes to life and the eyes start spinning in a hypnotising way.
The first double page spread, when you scan it the whole smiler ride apperars and you can zoom in and move round it by moving your phone, or other device you may be using ( ps. Sorry bout the spelling, my phone isnt the best thing to type on)
lewis97
Admin
Admin

So it would seem there'll be an AR code after the ride, which can somehow only be reached by guests who have ridden The Smiler...
@altontowers I know and can't 'smiling' wait either! I've completed the game too!! 8-)

@davetheshuffler you have to ride to complete the game fully! Plus look out for some ace pieces coming out for The Smiler Scanner
This surely means there'll be codes around the park ahead of opening, but what will they do...
@DarHodg more interesting pieces of AR to unlock on The Smiler Scanner coming next week, make sure you update your app before your visit!