The Smiler - Other Discussion

Smile always. New for 2013.
KevBales

How do you get it fully upgraded? Do you need to scan in at the park?
"If they open the vault they're meddling with things they don't understand... they should just leave the vault alone..."
dazza4783

KevBales wrote: How do you get it fully upgraded? Do you need to scan in at the park?
Yes you can scan them on park, once the ride is open. But if you can't wait until then all the images to scan are here, http://www.towersstreet.com/talk/planni ... /#msg72641

Make sure you update the game to the latest update, and scan the images, you can then get everything upgraded.
Last edited by dazza4783 on Wed May 29, 2013 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
youarecorrectsir

22301, not a bad starting place I suppose?
Last edited by youarecorrectsir on Thu May 30, 2013 1:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
[align=center]"Everybody dies, but not everybody lives"[/align]
Aidan Lowe

Apparently there is something to do with AT / The Smiler on Watchdog tonight 8pm.

I think we all know what that is.
Formerly known under username Andy Mc
WillXav

What's happening on WatchDog?
DanielWatson

RITA123

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this but do you think The Smiler will  have an on-ride video?

Credit to Lewis97
Jack

RITA123 wrote: I don't know if anyone has mentioned this but do you think The Smiler will  have an on-ride video?
Almost certainly
Owen

RITA123 wrote: I don't know if anyone has mentioned this but do you think The Smiler will  have an on-ride video?
No,not that I've heard as most of AT'S on ride vids were a big waste of money on there part
raxworthy

it a shame that the van got cut out from the ride :(Image
Danny

Can someone help, I'm trying to recreate the smiler as best I can on rct3 although I'm struggling. For the first drop should I use the small banked drop or the medium one?
Phild94

I know it was asked a few weeks ago but Admins, TT Team and MI7, is there any possibility for one final aerial update to tie everything up nicely :)

Would be great to see everything finally completed with queueline, marmaliser and trains shining in the sun :) thanks in advance :D

Credit to Lewis97 for the fantastic signature :D
Owen

danny.g97 wrote: Can someone help, I'm trying to recreate the smiler as best I can on rct3 although I'm struggling. For the first drop should I use the small banked drop or the medium one?
Small  ;)
tallicay2k

Danny wrote: The Smiler beds!:

@lisaminot
Hmm that could be the only chance to record things with my wife.....
SEEK...AND...DESTROY
OptimaX

So how about the fast track tickets. What is available for The Smiler? Does the silver/gold/platinum fastrack include The Smiler for the same price?
Last edited by OptimaX on Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Forza_Dan24

OptimaX wrote: So how about the fast track tickets. What is available for The Smiler? Does the silver/gold/platinum fastrack include The Smiler for the same price?
At the moment no Fastrack ticket applies to The Smiler. There are plans to introduce this as the queue lines etc are all set up for it but I'm not sure how far into the season this will be.
Smile. Always. :moj
Big thanks to lewis97 for the signature!
Ripsaw Raver

Does the Smiler have a front row queue, or are you just placed and if so can you wait to get on the front?
Other question is regarding the Inoculator, do you feel the effect if your not on the front row? Be a shame to miss out on effects depending on your seating
CHECK OUT MY FLICKR PHOTOSTREAM
http://www.flickr.com/photos/djthorpeimages/

Why is Nemesis Inferno really Inferior
MitchHawker Steel CoasterPoll 2012
Nemesis at #12
Nemesis Inferno at#123
Danny

Ripsaw Raver wrote: Does the Smiler have a front row queue, or are you just placed and if so can you wait to get on the front?
Other question is regarding the Inoculator, do you feel the effect if your not on the front row? Be a shame to miss out on effects depending on your seating
I was at the back and felt the innoculator but didn't see much mist from the giggler
Katherine

Samwise

Ripsaw Raver wrote: Does the Smiler have a front row queue, or are you just placed and if so can you wait to get on the front?
On opening day i rode at around 18:30 and requested if I could wait for the next train to sit on the front row, the female attendant was fine with this. I went again Saturday (the day after opening) and requested the same again but was refused.
Wise