The Smiler - Other Discussion

Smile always. New for 2013.
Trisnie

swfcjambo wrote:
LondonLiam wrote: Not sure if this is the correct place to put this, but here goes!

Im travelling to The Resort for my 21st on April 27th/28th. Obviously was trying to get on The Smiler but since the date has been pushed back to May, that will probably not happen.

I just wondered if anyone knew of Alton Towers doing any sort of soft opening with rides, opening a possibility to get on the ride.

I know TH13TEEN was rushed right up until the morning of the opening, but I thought I would ask!

Thanks!
Maybe you could volunteer to be one of the test dummies?
Great idea and wind up like this!!!!

getothing

Today I spoke with a friend who lives near Alton Towers and will use a Parrot ARDrone to photograph the area and will look porfin all, I hope it's worth.
.He called me at 8:00 and I passed the pictures: im so nervious :)only to convince me and I will not tell anyone anything;
Last edited by getothing on Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If an inline twist, tower times team  would not hide ¡¡¡
i want to corrected now ¡
getothing

My friend is already on the way, I will not stop marketing strategies or anything so I will not say anything to anyone connected with the item, just not differing responses to Alton Towers.
lewis97
Admin
Admin

getothing wrote: Today I spoke with a friend who lives near Alton Towers and will use a Parrot ARDrone to photograph the area and will look porfin all, I hope it's worth.
.He called me at 8:00 and I passed the pictures: im so nervious :)only to convince me and I will not tell anyone anything;
getothing wrote: My friend is already on the way, I will not stop marketing strategies or anything so I will not say anything to anyone connected with the item, just not differing responses to Alton Towers.
So what are you trying to say? Have they taken photos, and have you seen them? Have you seen what he Secret Element is? Do you plan on sharing them on here? Sorry, your posts are a bit unclear.
getothing

Sorry, it's the google translator: (

No, I say that at 8'll see the images, but not the non interumpir teach strategies Alton Towers, just say the style questions (will be worth it)
TheNigeC

lewis97 wrote:
getothing wrote: Today I spoke with a friend who lives near Alton Towers and will use a Parrot ARDrone to photograph the area and will look porfin all, I hope it's worth.
getothing wrote: My friend is already on the way, I will not stop marketing strategies or anything so I will not say anything to anyone connected with the item, just not differing responses to Alton Towers.
So what are you trying to say? Have they taken photos, and have you seen them? Have you seen what he Secret Element is? Do you plan on sharing them on here? Sorry, your posts are a bit unclear.
Also jeoperdising the relationship that AT and TTF have got..
We went through all this with the Tattenhill Aviation thing the other week.
[align=center]I Could live on Nemesis! I want to travel the world visiting all the best Theme Parks!

FACEBOOK TWITTER INSTAGRAM [img]http://TUMBLR YOUTUBE

CLICK HERE TO VISIT MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK
[/align]
getothing

I'm surprised, I have finally seen the new images connstrucion. I can only say one thing, it will be worth, and surprise everithing.Now understand why tower times censored the photos , I think the surprise is greater than thirteen, I can only give some clues . Censored pictures because the structure gives many clues there that is going to be.
Last edited by getothing on Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ripsaw Raver

And are you going to upload these shots anywhere because at the moment were hanging on word of mouth...
CHECK OUT MY FLICKR PHOTOSTREAM
http://www.flickr.com/photos/djthorpeimages/

Why is Nemesis Inferno really Inferior
MitchHawker Steel CoasterPoll 2012
Nemesis at #12
Nemesis Inferno at#123
Joshysqaushy

I'll believe it when i see it  :roll:
DONCASTER ADVENTURE PARKS NEW COASTER
TRAILER:
UPDATES: http://forum.towerstimes.co.uk/viewtopi ... 8&start=40
lewis97
Admin
Admin

getothing wrote: I'm surprised, I have finally seen the new images connstrucion. I can only say one thing, it will be worth, and surprise everithing.Now understand why tower times censored the photos , I think the surprise is greater than thirteen, I can only give some clues . Censored pictures because the structure gives many clues there that is going to be.
If you want people to believe you, you need to upload the photos... You can still censor them, so it doesn't give anything away. At the moment I'm slightly doubtful, as I have nothing to go on.
Confuzzled

My bet is that he has 'accidently' deleted them  8)
mayer79

Please upload the photos? Your not giving us much info here
Dont look down↓
Trisnie

getothing wrote: I'm surprised, I have finally seen the new images connstrucion. I can only say one thing, it will be worth, and surprise everithing.Now understand why tower times censored the photos , I think the surprise is greater than thirteen, I can only give some clues . Censored pictures because the structure gives many clues there that is going to be.
Well to the people who doubt I am sure the TT team who have seen the uncensord pics will be quick enough to call this they will know if the structure gives anything away or not and they will decide I have to reason to doubt this just yet
oj

Some suspicious silence from him over the last few hours...
The Smiler is Coming...
getothing

better will wait for an update of (tower times) and that part of the structure there, there are also some new support.

How do I censor the photos?
Joshysqaushy

just go in paint and scribble it over with whatever color.
DONCASTER ADVENTURE PARKS NEW COASTER
TRAILER:
UPDATES: http://forum.towerstimes.co.uk/viewtopi ... 8&start=40
Adz
Admin
Admin

You are more than welcome to forward the photos to me for censoring. After all, we already know what to hide.
JayJay90

Can't you even post a picture that doesn't really show the ride that well, that way you can show that these do actually exist. Seems a shame to go to the efforts of that and not even share some of the images with us.
Morgano

Maybe he took inspiration from these:

Karacho (Launch Coaster, Gerstlauer) @ Erlebnispark Tripsdrill

Adz
Admin
Admin

Ok Guys.

I've had to remove a large number of pointless posts debating about if someone should be believed or not.

As this is a topic about The Smiler, it's not really the place for it. If you want to start an argument please take it off the forum.

In addition, if a post gets removed and you want to know why please send a personal message to a team member who will be able to explain, rather than taking discussion off topic with a post asking why.

Thank you.