Ideas & Suggestions

Get ready to laugh and scream! Information on Attraction Source Events and member meetups.
Stan.H

I would absolutely love to see how the park is ran and operated and I also really like the idea of having a tour around the Towers and Gardens and seeing places not usually open to the public! 
Morgan

One of the best moments of last years event season was the party in the courtyard- would it be silly enough to have a karaoke session during it? Just imagine the drunken dancing combined with some beautiful/dreadful singing :lol
Adz
Admin
Admin

TowersTimes Karaoke? Now that’s an idea so hideous it might just work.

Plans for Summer Festival are underway so it’s definitely something we’ll consider. :)
Zach

Also dangerous, because I would definitely get on this.

I support this idea!...Let the show begin!
Rob
Admin
Admin

With this year's events now concluded, we start planning our TTSP events for 2020.
  • What rides would you like to see included on exclusive ride time?
  • Which departments / people would like to see give a presentation?
  • Do you have an idea of something you would like to see on an event?
Now is the time to share your thoughts, ideas and suggestions.
Liam.W

I'd love to see some ride behind the scenes tours at Alton. The Gruffalo BTS and DBGT BTS are my 2 favourite exclusives that I have had with TTSP and I'd love to see them happen at Towers.

As for ERT, my personal favourite is Oblivion so would love to see that next year. Not had Th13teen or Spinball for a while too.

I absolutely loved the talk by the Engineering/Tech department and would love to see this happen again, makes me so excited at the prospect of working for them :D
Ride count since the beginning of 2015: 2632!
Ride count 2021: 416!
Cred count: 167!

GregH94

Behind the scenes of one of the coasters definitely needs to happen, Thirteen would be quite interesting with the drop track mechanics to talk about 
Morgan

In terms of ERTs- it'd be nice to see both Galactica and Saw on the offerings. It's been a very long time since we've had either, and in that time there's been plenty of new members who won't have had the chance to experience them.

Behind the Scenes is already cropping up quite a bit, and that's something I'd totally be on board with. If we were to have it on a ride, then either Duel or Thirteen would be great to see all the super detailed sets and/or drop mechanisms involved.
And talking of tours- what about an "extended" Heritage tour? It'd be amazing to be led around the Ruins and Gardens whilst hearing all the stories about what they originally were, and it'd be really great if we could see some parts (eg West Wing, Flag Tower, Swiss Cottage etc.) that are always closed. 

It feels like we've been lucky with talks in the past as we've generally had something from all the departments, and with a certain birthday next year, it'd be nice if we could have a "celebration" talk, perhaps detailing some of the more obscure bits of history that not even us nerds would know about.

A bit more of a particular thought- as fun as Wicker Man ERT is before the Summer Festival Party, it'd be nice if we could have a different ride. Whilst Wicker is great fun to lap, we've had it a few times now, and the lengthy queues prior meant that the party felt really short (in comparison to 2018). 
Zach

Liam.W wrote:I'd love to see some ride behind the scenes tours at Alton. The Gruffalo BTS and DBGT BTS are my 2 favourite exclusives that I have had with TTSP and I'd love to see them happen at Towers.

As for ERT, my personal favourite is Oblivion so would love to see that next year. Not had Th13teen or Spinball for a while too.

I absolutely loved the talk by the Engineering/Tech department and would love to see this happen again, makes me so excited at the prospect of working for them :D
As we’ve had a talk by Eng/Tech, what would you like to see them talk about? 
Liam.W

Zach wrote:As we’ve had a talk by Eng/Tech, what would you like to see them talk about? 
Would love to hear more about different procedures, a look into the scheduling of maintenance and some other interesting videos/photos like last time. To be fair some of the stuff I'd love to know about may be a bit boring to others as I would just love to know loads about working in maintenance there!
Ride count since the beginning of 2015: 2632!
Ride count 2021: 416!
Cred count: 167!