TowersTimes Forum SW7

Attraction Source and TowersTimes website news, comments and suggestions.
NastyPasty

The fact that you view the scenario as 'funny' shows how immature this whole idea is. If we're honest, it's a stab at TowersStreet in that way (yep, that's right, I said it - the Site-That-Must-Not-Be-Named). Nobody has stolen pictures, you're just being selfish. It's like a bunch of toddlers who won't share toys at times.
Keep on whistlin', folks.

Rob
Admin
Admin

It's not a stab at anyone or any site. We wanted to reward our members by allowing them advanced viewing of any SW7 construction images during the closed season 48 hours before we release them onto our SW7 mini site.

We have also taken the decsion to restrict the usage of our photos at this time. A lot of time and effort has gone into the organisation of obtaining these photos exclusively for TowersTimes and at this stage we have decided to keep it this way. This restriction applies to all sites not just Towers Street. 

No one is forcing people to sign up to our forums just to see the images as all images will appear on our SW7 mini site.

You are also free to mention Towers Street on this forum just like any other site.
Last edited by Rob on Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adz
Admin
Admin

Hint. No website has as such stolen any of the pictures.
That would be where you are wrong. Thankfully webmasters are usually pretty quick to remove them where necessary. They have also been posted on TowersStreet Forum but we have to extend our thanks to the site team for removing these without even being prompted.

Membership of TowersTimes is a privilege, not a right, as is access to our content which we put considerable time and monetary effort into obtaining. We reserve the right to do as we please with it. As it happens you get to view it either way via being a member or seeing it at a later stage on the publicly accessible SW7 site.

I am now locking this topic as I believe no further useful conservation can come from it. You are welcome to Private Message me with any concerns you may have.