General Website Discussion

Attraction Source and TowersTimes website news, comments and suggestions.
Nickolai

Bye bye phpBB. I am looking forward for the future of the forum.
Formally Smiler313
Liam.W

Can't wait for the new forum!
Ride count since the beginning of 2015: 2632!
Ride count 2021: 416!
Cred count: 167!

lewis97
Admin
Admin

With us very nearly at the halfway point of closed season, work continues on the TowersTimes website to ensure it is providing the most up to date information and content.

The first notable recent addition is that of the 2017 Event Archive - I'd highly recommend checking out the respective Scarefest, Fireworks and Christmas pages if you want to relive those events by means of some truly excellent (and, in some cases, exclusive) photos from hursty. A new section has also been added to the History area of the site in the form of the Restoration Archive, which documents some of the Resort's recent restoration projects with photography from Tom and hursty. Also, if you missed it being posted on social media last year, our feature on the History of the Secret Weapons, as written by Ladyofthelake, is well worth a read! We've also been keeping our SW8 minisite up to date with construction photos, runes and more...

If, when you're browsing any of the pages linked above (or any of the 500+ pages of the website), you notice any issues, do let us know and we'll look to correct them accordingly.

As far as we're aware, we're now pleased to say that we've reached a point where the old site is no longer being linked to - i.e. V3 in terms of the website structure is effectively complete! Our focus is now on adding our usual high-quality photographs to the pages which still await them, and then producing new content as required (as well as some boring behind-the-scenes bits).

*looks to the awaiting SouthParks site*