General Website Discussion

Attraction Source and TowersTimes website news, comments and suggestions.
Michelle

We are still looking into relaunching the system in some form Cookie Monster, it was launched briefly for testing purposes and will return once we've ironed out any bugs :)
Cookie Monster

Thank you, Michelle. :)
Hari

I just think the 'Old Rides' area of the towerstimes needs to be updated a bit? Submission, Squirrel Nutty, Berry Bish Bash, Doodle-Do Derby and RiverBank EyeSpy need to be added :) lol just wanting to let the TT Team know if you didn't O:)
EDIT: Oh and also, StoryBook Land and Old MacDonalds Farm
lewis97
Admin
Admin

The pages will be updated once we get round to that stage. The entire ride page collection is one of the largest areas of the site that will be revamped, and so it will take a while for the pages you've specified to be updated. Nonetheless, it's great to see members taking an interest in V3 and we assure you that we will get there eventually!
lewis97
Admin
Admin

Work on updating the site has continued, with the addition of various pages to the History section as well as the reformatting of the Community page. We've also added several pages to the Resort Guide, as well as uploading the resort map to the Theme Park page, as part of this page's refresh. It can be used to intuitively navigate through the area pages, but we've still listed all the areas as well so that you can browse the site in the way that suits you.

You may have also noticed that Events have now been added to the main menu, this is to ensure that both sites are integrated with one another. Also, the CBeebies Land pages have been moved into the Resort Guide on the main menu.

This now means that all of the main section pages have been completed, so we will now start to focus on the many pages that contain all the information about the resort, from its past and current attractions to its history. We hope you like these new pages, but as always we welcome any constructive feedback that will aid us in producing a fantastic site!
Danny

All looks very good, but I have one problem: When clicking on the team tabs I'm not getting any information come up, I'm on an ipad so this may be the problem, although I thought it would work on all devices.
lewis97
Admin
Admin

We are aware of this issue, which we believe is related to having recently updated various components of the site and unfortunately this has resulted in the bug you described. Interestingly the tabs seem to display as normal if you view the site from a mobile device. Hopefully, we'll be able to sort this soon, however we are reliant on a fix being released as it is otherwise beyond our control.
Eirdy

Hello, I have noticed the black background on the TT logo on the homepage and to be honist it looks a bit silly! I just thought I would point it out so it makes this forum and website evn better! :D
Chris
Admin
Admin

Thank you, however it is supposed to look like that, along with the rest of the menu when you hover over the links.
Morgan

Could you possibly update the music/videos page?
It looks quite dated and none of the ride videos work (for me, not sure about you)
lewis97
Admin
Admin

The entire site will be updated eventually. Pages are being updated as we speak :)
Tom

TTheory wrote:Could you possibly update the music/videos page?
It looks quite dated and none of the ride videos work (for me, not sure about you)
The videos are all working on my end, it may be to do with the plug-ins that you have got enabled/disabled in your browser, possibly...

As Lewis has said the whole website is undergoing a massive update at present. I've been working on re-editing our extensive catalogue of videos for some time. These will all be available on our YouTube channel when completed, which hopefully should be in the near future.
lewis97
Admin
Admin

The new area pages have been added to the site. You can have a browse here!
Morgan

When will sw5live be back up?
Dan

TTheory wrote:When will sw5live be back up?
Don't mean to be rude, but why would it be? The coaster has been open for 12 years, I doubt there's anything of value that could be added to it but I may be wrong.
Rob
Admin
Admin

We plan to incorporate SW5 into a feature page on our new site in the future.
Morgan

Awesome, I quite liked looking back
Dan

I take it back.

Sorry :(
Morgan

Thats ok, didn't find it insulting in the first place ;)
JustWill

You know how AT has 3 sub-forums
• AT history
• AT general
• AT future
Will Thorpe, Legoland and Chessington be getting this in the future or not?