General Website Discussion

Attraction Source and TowersTimes website news, comments and suggestions.
Liam-AltonTowers

Adz wrote: You can already do this. Use the 'reply' button at the bottom of the topic to bring up the WYSIWYG (What you see is what you get) reply method.

The 'quick reply' which is what I assume you're using is just a quicker and faster method to reply but it does sacrifice this functionality.
I know but it would be better if you could actually see that it was bold, italic or underlined when your actually typing rather than having to press the preview thing to check.

Credit to Lewis97, thanks for the amazing signature!
Liam-AltonTowers

Sorry to double post but when TowersTimes v3 is released would it be possible if you could make a TowersTimes app which doesn't just have the forum on it but like the whole site, it would be easier than having to use Tapatalk and it would work better...?

Credit to Lewis97, thanks for the amazing signature!
Marcus

Liam-AltonTowers wrote: Sorry to double post but when TowersTimes v3 is released would it be possible if you could make a TowersTimes app which doesn't just have the forum on it but like the whole site, it would be easier than having to use Tapatalk and it would work better...?
Or just make the website have a mobile browser version instead, too expensive to have an app, unless you have a deep pocket.
PeteB

TTv3 will be fully mobile friendly.  :D
Marcus

PeteB wrote: TTv3 will be fully mobile friendly.  :D
Wow well done great job
Marcus

When will v3 be released I am quite excited  8)
Wes

No official release date yet - When it's done, tested and looking beautiful - We'll let you know!
Hmv

Wes wrote: No official release date yet - When it's done, tested and looking beautiful - We'll let you know!
Sounds like SW7 ;)
haydn!

Hopefully responsive, and not just a scaled down 'mobile' site.
Vanessa Feltz

[align=center]TT V3.0 Release Date

March 16th
March 2013
March/April 2013

2013[/align]
Previously Site Team!
"Thinks he knows it all"
Rob
Admin
Admin

haydn! wrote: Hopefully responsive, and not just a scaled down 'mobile' site.
The new website will adapt to the device and browser you are using as best it can.
Wes

Evening guys!

As it is Saturday night and lots of you are online - I'd just be interested to see more thoughts on the Development of TTv3. What would you like to see done differently with regards to features on the site? We will be creating a whole new experience when it comes to using the TT website, not only acting as a guide to your favourite theme park, but bringing you new and exciting features never seen in the enthusiastic community.

But what would you like to see? I'm asking for anything non-mobile, non-forum related. Just ideas to see what you would like!

Thanks,

Wes
Pennywise

More interaction for members within the site itself. Tools that allow us to upload our own ride photos directly to the site galleries, a 'rating system' for rides and a 'member review' column. All to make members feel as though they have the opportunity to, and do, contribute to the Towers Times website. In terms of content the site is presently fine in my view - but it has always been lacking the ability to contribute and personalise to suit your wants.

:)
Vanessa Feltz

That's a great idea D4n, I find the only problem with that is moderation, we have our work cut out moderating the forum and adding to that with user submitted content may push us to our limits, however, we'll definitely be considering it.
Previously Site Team!
"Thinks he knows it all"
haydn!

A few parts of TT/TTF really look very amateurish right now due to the age of the current design and in some cases, poor effort. So I'm looking for a professional looking, clean and modern design first above anything else.
Sam198

Has the ability to comment (as members) on news articles been suggested before?

Also, I've always felt that it would be nice to be given a notification whenever someone quotes you in a post...
jd14

When is TTv3 being released
PeteB

When it's done.  8)

Which will be soon.
TheNigeC

PeteB wrote: When it's done.  8)

Which will be soon.
will there be a party? and cake? and fireworks?

just spent quite some time reading through all of this... and tbh. all the things i would suggest, have already been suggested.
[align=center]I Could live on Nemesis! I want to travel the world visiting all the best Theme Parks!

FACEBOOK TWITTER INSTAGRAM [img]http://TUMBLR YOUTUBE

CLICK HERE TO VISIT MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK
[/align]