Scarefest 2012: Quick Questions

General discussion regarding the UK's No.1 Theme Park. Talk about anything and everything Alton Towers here.
allenj

What time does the evening entertainment (Think it's called A-Band-On-Ship?) start each night during scarefest in the Alton Towers Hotel? 
deckers

This has probably been asked before but,
Can you use 2 for 1s during scarefest?
If you can, can you get bounceback tickets for a couple days later as well?  And How much are they?
BowMan

Who should I ask just to check if they have any more Scarefest stuff I could have? I really want some... :D
Image Thanks to Lewis97
Jammydodger

deckers wrote: This has probably been asked before but,
Can you use 2 for 1s during scarefest?
If you can, can you get bounceback tickets for a couple days later as well?  And How much are they?
Alton Towers are usually really good with 241's and let you use them all year round apart from events like fireworks and Halloween itself (31st). I believe Pizza Hut (dine in) are handing out such 241's and some odd packets of crisps or whatever may be left over in some shops, although usually 241's are scarce this time of year. Just be sure to check the T&Cs on the back.

Also you can get a bounce back but they cost more than usual (I think its usually £7, but in scarefest its £14)
Hokeystokie

Bounce back are £14 during scarefest??
Jammydodger

They definitely go up in price, I know that much. Not entirely sure what the exact amount is though.
interschoolsnetwork

Hi all, I'm new here I have one question as of now, I purchased the Scarefest Ultimate with themepark tickets package a couple of weeks ago, does this include the Sanctuary and terror of the towers? I'm hoping so but I am slightly confused with it, would be really grateful to know before tuesday :) Thank you
BowMan

The mazes include The Sanctuary and The Carnival of Screams. Terror of the Towers and Zombies Scare zone are free with a park entrance ticket. Enjoy the mazes, they're really good  :D
Image Thanks to Lewis97
Ben-TT

Is it £15 after 4pm on every day? Can't seem to book this online, or even find details, but if I just turn up at 4pm, in a group of 11, will i be able to get in for £15 on Wednesday 31/10/12?

Thanks,
Ben
Ben-TT

wardbjuk wrote: Is it £15 after 4pm on every day? Can't seem to book this online, or even find details, but if I just turn up at 4pm, in a group of 11, will i be able to get in for £15 on Wednesday 31/10/12?

Thanks,
Ben
Spoke to them today, that offer is only valid last week :-(
Thom

This is now locked following the end of this year's Scarefest event.