New Site

Attraction Source and TowersTimes website news, comments and suggestions.
Blizzard

Since 2010 there has been talk of the "new" towers times, yet still no updates on progress? Is the project still going forward. If not why do we still have "old.towerstimes.co.uk" If it is going ahead, could we have some picture updates or something?

I've been looking forward to this a lot, watching towerstimes grow & change, but no word of progression?

I'm aware that the new site pretty much looks like what the forums look like now & I think that the new style is great! Just wordering if it will be continiued throught the site as the main site hasn't really been altered in any way in a few years.

So whats the hold up?

:)

Credit To SIMR for the signature & Avatar.
James

I cannot say much as I have no involvement with the site, although Joel gave a short presentation on the new site at the TT@10 Event:

You should pretty much find all the info you want about the new site in that video.

In summary, the new site is still going ahead and will be launching 'soon' (from what I've seen there's not too much more to do on there). I think really you have to understand that all of the team have jobs/are in education so it's a job that is done in spare time, it's been a slow progress mainly due to this and the site from what I believe has been built up from the ground too so a hell of a lot of work has been put into it by the site team.