Movie Park Germany

Engage with like-minded members and discuss the world of theme parks and attractions here.
theparklifekid

Owen wrote:Loopings have posted the video once more, it can be found here. I hope this isn't the final speed because it looks to take some of the inversions painfully slowly! :lol
Hopefully, like other coasters, when it test runs it goes quite slower then the final version, something about warming up the wheels and track.
A TowersTimes Middle East Reporter!
Liam.W

Launch coasters tend to gradually increase their speed the more that they test. Like Taron for example.
Ride count since the beginning of 2015: 2632!
Ride count 2021: 416!
Cred count: 167!

Owen

I would anticipate it's being slowly built up to a higher speed, hence why I say I hope it isn't its final speed :P

Although who knows, they might be going for hang time :lol
NemesisRider

The first run is done with the minimum amount of LSM power needed to get a train travelling through a circuit - so long story short, it should speed up a fair bit :)

Apologies if this has already been posted, but Movie Park put up this amazing video of Operation Enterprise. It looks awesome!
Chris
Admin
Admin

Awesome video - does look like a great ride, and quite similar to the Capitol Bullet Train at Motiongate.
lewis97
Admin
Admin

Movie Park have posted some photos on Facebook that give a closer, full-colour look at the front of the trains.

Owen

Here's the first on-ride POV!

Although it's edited in a way that breaks it up a fair bit it gives a good idea to how the coaster will take on its layout.
Tom

This is looking like a really awesome coaster, certainly making me want to make a trip over to Germany.

Loving the simple theming of the trains too, it looks really smart. Those trains are also really comfortable so should be a great ride.
NeoXIII

IMAscore strikes again!

MPG has uploaded the Making of for the music on their YT channel.
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
lewis97
Admin
Admin

Star Trek: Operation Enterprise is now in its soft opening phase, with it officially opening in June. Movie Park Infos have posted an article with images here, which show off the plaza area and queueline.

Dom

Oh wow! This looks stunning. So much attention to detail. Another park to add to the list.
Ladyofthelake

Wow, just wow. The detail all across the ride is amazing, not just with the recreations of the Starfleet Academy and the Starship consoles, but also the Borg Cube in the queueline and the ride staff wearing Starfleet uniforms (and yes I am aware of how much of a geek I've just made myself sound :lol ). Definitely need to get back out to Germany to ride this!
NemesisRider

Wow, that's pretty impressive! Surprised at how much detail they've put in, especially for a smaller park. That said, I feel like Helix will still remain the ultimate in Mack Mega coasters.
ft_arena

Watch here impressions of Star Trek Operation Enterprise - the new Mack Rides Coaster at Movie Park included all Pre-Shows & an Queue Line walkthrough: " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You can ride this rollercoaster since a few day at the softopening. The Pre-Show and also the ride is amazing. It´s a nice rollercoaster for all handtime fans =)
Robert.W

The rides trains look amazing!

Coaster Chall

Movie Park Germany have officially announced their new 2021 attraction, located inside the hall formerly occupied by Ice Age Adventure, the park's former dark ride and also the horror maze Wrong Turn, will be a new Intamin Multi Dimensional Coaster opening in Spring 2021. All the information are revealed in the official press release linked below

https://www.movieparkgermany.de/presse?page=2
Chris_c_4
Team
Team

Photos of the trains for the new coaster at Movie Park have been uploaded to the park's Facebook page:

I didn't realise until I saw this tweet, how they are styled to look like an old tram tours ride they had - pretty neat touch!

Personally, I'm quite excited to see what this ride is like. I really loved the park's existing indoor coaster - Van Helsing's Factory - so I'm optimistic that this will also be good!