Goodbye

Attraction Source and TowersTimes website news, comments and suggestions.
Liam

I just remembered, I never got to do a classic 'I'm leaving' post; I just faded away. So here it is now; 4 years late.  :P

Some of you younglings won't remember me, so this post will go right over your head. I'll leave others to explain.

I actually haven't visited a theme park since 2008 (I vanished with Corkscrew on her last day) having visited a veritable smorgasbord in the years prior. At that same time I stopped visiting this site regularly. Strange thing to do seen as I had put so much time into it, but it was needed.

I never officially resigned from my admin role on here and TT - but rather slipped into the quiet night. Glad to see the excellent work of the guys on the team today has kept everything looking ship shape. And well done to Joel in particular. I know how much time and effort goes into keeping this thing afloat. Show some love for him and the rest of the team.

So I officially resign from TT from this point on. :P About time too.
But... I've now decided to finally rekindle my deep love of theme parks - the only question is, where to begin?!
Maybe I'll start posting here again too. Not quite goodbye afterall! But seemed appropriate to close that chapter for me with the 10 year milestone.

Nice to see familiar faces still posting here still today! Hello all!  :D
Last edited by Liam on Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
DiogoJ42

Liam wrote: I never officially resigned from my admin role on here and TT - but rather slipped into the quiet night.
The only dignified way to do it if you ask me.
Liam wrote: But... I've now decided to finally rekindle my deep love of theme parks - the only question is, where to begin?!
:-k
Germany. :yes:

Welcome back to the mad house dude.
haydn!

Attention seeking homo. :P - I didn't even noticed you'd gone  ;)
Adz
Admin
Admin

Haha! You couldn't resist could you?

Deep love of theme parks? Merlin hasn't managed to kill it for you yet? Give it time...

I assume you'll be 'returning' in a week or so as well. That's generally the thing to do around here if you make a leaving topic.
Magrathea

Oi!

Some of us are able to keep a healthy amount of disillusionment up, enough to enjoy them anyway ;)
Sazzle

Oh dear Liam :) I have been preparing photos upon photos for the upcoming event, and there are some fantastic ones with your smiling (often drunken) face!

Hope you're well - enjoy venturing into parks again :D. Tip: do NOT go to Phantasialand until they've finished whatever they're doing - the place has lost its soul :(.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk