Toverland

Engage with like-minded members and discuss the world of theme parks and attractions here.
Lon

Last year myself, marky, liam and ray, had the chance to visit Toverland and experience their new woody Troy. We were completely overwhelmed at this amazingly thrilling woodie.

Well this weekend, myself, marky, ray, evilcod and liam2063 paid an impromptu visit to Toverland out of our Efteling and Bobbejaanland (pronounced bobby yarn larnd) trip, especially to ride Troy. The ride was walk on and I can honestly say that it's even better than I remember and has now moved into my top two rides.
From the moment it leaves the lift hill, it's relentless in everyway until it hits the brakerun it just gets faster and faster. When we pulled into the station, they let us re-ride, who were we to be so rude and say no. We re rode a few more times and each time seemed a little faster than the last as the ride warmed up.

It also looks amazing and as you enter the road to Toverland, Troy is the first thing you see.

If you find yourself anywhere in the area, it's well worth a visit just to try Troy.
AstroDan

I'd love to ride. It does look like a great woodie. I hope they add more though as no park can do with only one decent ride really.

:)
evil cod

Well ive heard this coaster mentioned soo many times and well its just a coaster in a small park, I expected it to be majorly overhyped but wow its is utterly amazing, its gone straight into my top 3 coasters (along with nemesis and Big thunder montain), its just mad and is sooo much fun! Well worth a trip to the park if you around that area of the world!
AstroDan

Next time you guys go, let me know. I'd love to go to Efteling too you sly sods!
stigzy

Ahh sounds good, I love woodies with a passion! Are there no trip pictures to looky at?
evil cod

I got back home at 4am yesterday so no not yet stigzy lol
altontowers1

Glad to hear you had fun.

Troy does look good fun, but did you go on the booster bike that looks very fun :) :?: :?: .

x
Carling cup winners 2011 Birmingham City fc
DanB

[quote=""AstroDan.""]Next time you guys go, let me know. I'd love to go to Efteling too you sly sods![/quote]

Me too, perhaps we should organise a mini meet over there?
stigzy

[quote=""DanB""][quote=""AstroDan.""]Next time you guys go, let me know. I'd love to go to Efteling too you sly sods![/quote]

Me too, perhaps we should organise a mini meet over there?[/quote]

Oh go on then...
evil cod

[quote=""altontowers1""]Glad to hear you had fun.

Troy does look good fun, but did you go on the booster bike that looks very fun :) :?: :?: .

x
[/quote]

The booster bike is nowhere near as good as the one up in Flamingo Land.
Nick

*Wonders if anybody wants to go somewhere next Thursday* :roll:
Craig

Not next Thursday but after Germany would be nice :D

I've been dying to ride it since the Eurotrashers turned up at Phantasialand last year raving about how good it was.
Liam

[quote=""Mark""]De Vligende Hollander wasn't as great as I remember it[/quote][quote=""Mark""]Efteling wasn't quite as pretty a park as I remember from last year[/quote][quote=""Mark""]Bobbejaanland was good fun, though again not as much fun as I remember.[/quote]
It is clearly because I was not there spreading my vibrant persona of excitement. :lol:

Those photos are once again extraordinary Mark. Love the ones in the car and of the sunny day in Efteling! :D
CF1

Toverland became next Year a big new Rollercoaster. Its bigger then the Wooden Rollercoaster Troy.
I am not sure what Kind of Rollercoaster they build there, but i heared that another big Inverter from Japan are sold to Europe.
AstroDan

I am sure I read Toverland weren't doing anything else yet. Odd!

Another relocation? Vekoma SLC? :lol:
Mattmash

Have heard rumours of Toverland getting a B&M invert for a while now and even saw some plans (maybe fake) at some point. If they do, or get another coaster of decent size, then it can only be great news especially as I plan to visit next year lol. Look forward to hearing further developments.

P.S If it is a relocation, then Pyrenees would be nice :P
evil cod

Rumours of I believe it was a Batman clone have been going around for a while now. I really carn't see it happening though! :s
AstroDan

In a way though... the place is just plain weird. They could do with getting rid of the tin shed look rather than adding loads of huge coasters.
CF1

Pyrenees is ready to sold to Europe, this Ride looks really good.
Also to sold ist CHANG, and B&M Stand Up Coaster from Six Flags Kentucky Kingdome.
But its also possible that they build a new one, because they have 12Million € for this Ride.
Spike
Location: Curled up in Nemmies claws. Sound asleep and purring like a kitten.

According to screamscape...
2010 - New Ride - Rumor - (12/11/09) According to a clip from a local talk show, one of the top brass from Toverland confirmed that they would be opening a new coaster for the 2010 season, at a budget of $17.7 million (12 million Euros). There is some confusion over the mention of a coaster and a water ride it seems, so perhaps this is a water coaster of some kind.
That's a pricey coaster for saying no pictures have leaked on this ride or anymore info :?

Then again "The Monster" hasn't started construction yet and they're claiming April so who knows?

Your thoughts?
MY HAND IS A DOLPHIN!!! >:O
*Honest Cint!*