Ciao

Attraction Source and TowersTimes website news, comments and suggestions.
Don't_Look_Down

It's been great, but it's time to move on. I don't really have very much in common with anyone anymore, and it's not as if I add anything useful to discussions.

Well, that's me off - hope the Birthday meet is good!
Oblivion beckons in T-minus five minutes, be prepared for embarkation!

Eat, sleep, Apocalypse!
Rowe

That's incredibly unfortunate to hear but I wish you happiness on new pastures. I do hope you'll pop back in, regardless of disbelief on discussion usefulness, as everybody here is valued.

:)
Big Dave

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!  :(

Nah seriously, all the best and if you do get bored, your always welcome back :)
.Will

But why?!

Good luck DLD I wish you all the best.

Ritadz

It's a shame your leaving the forums mate, but all the best for the future. :)
DanB

What have I missed? Why are you leaving? :S
James

It's a shame you're leaving the forums, James. While I've never spoken to you off the forums you seem like a lovely guy and do stand out to me as one of the forum regulars. All the best! Will miss your presence on the forums!
Stelios7
Location: Somewhere near Disney Land Stafford. I mean... err... Derbyshire.

Noooooo!

I'm regret that I only really got to know you as a awesome person on Tuesday! Your a nice dude and were a popular respected member of the community. All the best for the future. Have fun!
Officially, TTF's Only EasyJet founder.
SpinballEdders

DAMN IT! it's sad to see you go. :(

oh well, as some others have said, you're always welcomed back :)
Tom G

If you have a love for theme parks and rides, you have much in common with many of us.

Why is it you feel you have to leave and have nothing in common with anyone?

In any event, if you don't return, good luck (although you wouldn't be reading this in that case :lol:).
Poison Tom 96

Good Luck in life mate :)
Nightfall

Well this was a surprise. Only a few hours before you were posting a new RCT project (which looks interesting). Why the sudden decision to leave?

Ah well, have fun wherever you’re going off too.
[align=center]Image[/align]
MinteButtons

Oh no, I always saw you as a respected member and enjoyed your conversations in Chat. Anyway, you'll be missed and I wish you the best of luck for the future.

Big Dave

Seemed to enjoy being on the forum, but maybe something has cropped up. Who knows?
Jem8472

I will be sorry to see you go DLD :(
Don't_Look_Down

I just want to say that I'm sorry for creating this silly thread.

It's dawned on me recently just how many great friends I've made through this site, and that my presence really is valued. So, if it's OK with everyone else, I'd like to come back?  :oops:

Eat, sleep, Apocalypse!
formula1fan

Of course it's OK! :) Welcome back! :)
Joelio

Don't_Look_Down wrote: I just want to say that I'm sorry for creating this silly thread.

It's dawned on me recently just how many great friends I've made through this site, and that my presence really is valued. So, if it's OK with everyone else, I'd like to come back?  :oops:
Pool's closed.
James

Don't_Look_Down wrote: I just want to say that I'm sorry for creating this silly thread.

This is not a silly thread to create at all.  :) Many of us go through deciding to leave a forum. I've 'left' TTF five times in the past. :P Yet I find myself always returning shortly later. We all have a time when, for whatever reason, we feel it's time to leave TowersTimes. I've seen a lot of people leave and then come back, it happens pretty often on here.

So come back, we're all here with open arms ready to have you back on the forums. You're a valued member, we love your posts and your presence on the forums is welcomed, we all love you! (and you're FIT!)  :P

Don't_Look_Down

Thanks guys - it's great to be back!  :)

Eat, sleep, Apocalypse!