We need YOU! TowersTimes 10th Birthday....

Attraction Source and TowersTimes website news, comments and suggestions.
Big Dave

Want to do various shots from around the park, but of course there is a limited time slot per person so.....

Also using the park means I won't have much time to shoot and edit it before the deadline.
Last edited by Big Dave on Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Big Dave

Well running out of time and ideas now. Park opens a tad too late and to record and edit it in time, so might have to come up with something else.....
Joel

Ok peoples, I am setting a deadline for your submissions for this task, which will be:

FRIDAY 30th MARCH 2012

Please make sure you have everything you need recorded and done for this by this date as I need to start editing together this loverly montage for our celebrations :D

Just to clarify a few bits too:

- You can upload your videos to any filesharing website or your own website and send me details via email or PM here if possible please. If you are unable to upload them to a filesharing website easily enough, please let me know again and I will arrange for you to upload them to a FTP site at TowersTimes :D

- It doesn't need to be extravagant! Just hold up a sign coloured with your best felt tip pens saying happy birthday on camera and smile for 10 seconds or something. Simple is OK too, and I'd rather have lots more people doing simple little things than only a few people doing massive spectacular things :D

- Please avoid any onscreen graphics (edited on afterwards that is; unless you need to e.g. to put your happy birthday message on) as I need to add small details of your username and our logo on there as a watermark too :D

- Im not fussed what format you record the video in either, I'll worry about trying to convert it etc - just try and keep it in a high quality format as possible if you have the choice (e.g. MP4 x264 or any HD format is great!)
Joel

Just a reminder that there's only a few days left for this to be entered.

I've only had a couple of entries so far (and thanks to them very muchly for getting them in!), so if you are planning to do something or have something in the making, it would be great to hear from you now to let me know what sort of response is coming in for this! :D

Thanks people :D
Nightfall

I've almost finished mine today but ran into technical difficulties. I will send you the clip as soon as I fix these problems.

I’m not planning on putting any sound to my clip so that it will blend in with whatever general sound you’re using unless of course I decide to add a recorded Happy Birthday Message. I think you'll like what I've done :D
[align=center]Image[/align]
WillPS

Tears for TTDB and ParkLife, the little remembered predecessors to TTF.
Big Dave

Due to increased work load at a certain supermarket, I have been busy doing extra shifts and stuff. Putting it bluntly, I haven't even started to look into this yet. Might try and do something simple and muck about with various ideas.
DiogoJ42

You should be recieving a very last minute addition from me, but it won't be ready till Thursday at the earliest.
ChocolateOrange

I may be submitting something :) That is if it's not too late.
Joel

It's never too late, we only have a few entries :(

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
Benedique

Well it would seem that I've recorded a lovely clip. Well it intended to be lovely, but it just went wrong... so it's turned into a montage of outtakes at my attempt to wish TT a Happy Birthday. ENJOY! :|
djtruefitt

I will be nipping to Alton Towers tomorrow after work to record a few little bits. Then I will attempt to put it all together in movie maker and hopefully send it to you on Thursday!
Big Dave

Finding it hard to squeeze things into a short time slot, but I might have something
W@LLI$

Is their still time to do it??
#GETCORRECTED
BETTER NOT GO ALONE
[url=http://"http://ridesims.com/users/4791-cawallis123/"]Image[/url]
DiogoJ42

Joel, did you get my submision?
Joel

Well, in short, the disappointing news is that I got 5 (or maybe 6 I think it was) clips I think in the end, which is hardly enough to put together even a minutes worth of decent video, so it's unlikely to be used for the main birthday event now :P

I'm rethinking the whole idea at the moment to see if I can combine it with some photos maybe too so they haven't gone to waste, and we'll pop it online on the site somewhere hopefully :)

Thanks to everyone that did submit the clips though (and yes I did get yours Diogo! :P).
Stelios7
Location: Somewhere near Disney Land Stafford. I mean... err... Derbyshire.

Is it too late to submit my clip, it's been lying on my desktop for almost a month now and I forgot about it.

Then again, it's only 3 seconds of bland footage! :P
Officially, TTF's Only EasyJet founder.
DiogoJ42

Only 5-6 entries? YOU PEOPLE DISGUST ME! :evil:
Big Dave

Thing is, I think the whole 10 second thing is putting people off. I know that trying to cram stuff into 10 seconds is really hard.
BigHairJoe

Oh Sh*t I forgot to do my video with having my appendix out recently ahh sorry  :x  :x