We need YOU! TowersTimes 10th Birthday....

Attraction Source and TowersTimes website news, comments and suggestions.
Joel

Well, no nudity will make it to the final cut anyway but meh you can submit it if you like! ;)
Mr P

Joel wrote: Well, no nudity will make it to the final cut anyway but meh you can submit it if you like! ;)
Giggedy  ;)
DiogoJ42

For your private collection? :shock:
Rowe

Will more than likely do a few varying clips for the entertainment of everybody, just got to find some ideas first! :P
Blaze

I'll do something. Got an idea in mind, nothing up there with bonking pirates or anything, mind... ;)
fredward

hmmm... if I pluck up the courage a short tune on my nemi guitar maybe?
Stelios7
Location: Somewhere near Disney Land Stafford. I mean... err... Derbyshire.

I'll do it, but get ready to see the most youngest-looking 14 year old you will ever see!
Officially, TTF's Only EasyJet founder.
Bear

I have a rather simple idea that I could do this weekend...

When do these need to be done by?
Mike

Bear wrote: I have a rather simple idea that I could do this weekend...

When do these need to be done by?
Try reading the first post, theres a big header, under which your exact question is answered ;)

Where do I submit my clip?! When do you need it by!!

Thanks to Ian for the sig!
LoveAltonTowers

ive  got loads of idias! :D now just need costumes...... ;) :D
Blaze

fredward wrote: hmmm... if I pluck up the courage a short tune on my nemi guitar maybe?
Was thinking the same thing, actually. Brushing up on my 'Happy Birthday'. Don't know whether to drop-D that baby or be really adventurous and do some tapping or something...
Nightfall

Little bit of help needed:

I've been working on something quite interesting for this but I need a font style which suits the forums style. Anyone know what the font type is called that's used in the words towerstimes at the top of the forum or on the awards in my signature?
[align=center]Image[/align]
Joel

The font used is Delta Jaegar but it's a paid for font rather than free.

Avenir is used for general headers, strapline on the logo and menus etc.

If you're using our name check out http://old.towerstimes.co.uk/site/brand.html too ;)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
Hark

When's the deadline for this?
Joel

No set deadline yet, but I'll be looking to set it to be in around 2-3 weeks time, so mid March roughly.

Nightfall

Joel wrote: The font used is Delta Jaegar but it's a paid for font rather than free.

Avenir is used for general headers, strapline on the logo and menus etc.

If you're using our name check out http://old.towerstimes.co.uk/site/brand.html too ;)

Thanks Joel.

Don't worry I'm not using the name, and that’s how I tend to write it anyway. But I am using the Logo which I guessed would be ok as you originally suggested it (although I won't be making it from Lego ;) ) If there is any issues with this I can show you what I’ve done so far.
[align=center]Image[/align]
NastyPasty

I actually have a rather coy idea for this if I can pull it off... time will tell. *fades away through smoke*
Keep on whistlin', folks.

Big Dave

My idea has kinda failed as I dont think I can pull it off. Im going to record several ideas and then see which turns out the best.
MinteButtons

I have the base for a few ideas but nothing that really come to a concept so far. All I know is it'll use cake or sewing some how, but from then on everything is kind of hazy.

:P
Blaze

I'm definitely doing Happy Birthday on guitar, just got to decide how to do it.