We need YOU! TowersTimes 10th Birthday....

Attraction Source and TowersTimes website news, comments and suggestions.
Joel

The thing was it needed to be kept short to keep it interesting, as the idea was it was going to be made into a showreel of happy birthday messages to TTers - we didn't want to encourage people to be giving a Oscar speech in the video, just a mere simple "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" and jobs a good-un, moving onto the next one, almost cramming in as many as possible in an almost flipbook video! :P

I don't think the limit really put people off, just the effort of the whole thing I think, despite having only really a simple rule - keep it clean and keep it short! - but the few clips we got were from the same old few that help out in these cases tbh, which is a shame its not going to be quite what it envisaged to be, but nonetheless I'll attempt to make something of what we've got anyway :P
Nightfall

Only 5 to 6! I guess you did get mine? If so what happened to the 4 or 5 people I was talking to about what they were planning to do?

Anyway to salvage this even if the clip I made doesn't get used I could release the contents. I think It would be nice if at the very least we could get a picture from everyone who uses the RCT sub-forum of this... object in their park. Any thoughts on this idea?
[align=center]Image[/align]
Big Dave

Might try making a few others Joel. I dont really have the equipment or time to do much though I'm afraid!
gazag

ahh, forgot to edit this, will get it done today lol
Joel

Its a little too late now Gazag, the project has ended now anyway :P
gazag

ohh well, might just post it in a mixup of videos intended for youtube soon anyway lol