SW7 Subforum

Attraction Source and TowersTimes website news, comments and suggestions.
Johno

My point would be that there is no point having a sub-board until such a time that it is actually required.

I would say that at this moment in time, the board is surplus to requirements.
Dormiens-Dave

The seperate sub-forum seems to be working quite well, discussion seems to flow freely and the topics are broad enough to allow many things to be discussed in a single topic without said topic flying through pages a day so people cant keep up.

The alternative is we wait for the single topic to end up at hundreds of pages then do a shut down and restart of the topics which i think would interrupt discussion more. If we kept the topics but stickied them then the top of the forum looks cluttered.
Chris W

There is already a lot of sticky topics in the AT Future forum, an additional 3/4 SW7 topics would be far too many.

I like the forum, it keeps all the discussion in one place.
Big Dave

Seriously now, it has been explained several times why the team have done this, can we not just except this is the way the team want it?

It makes it cleaner and easier to manage. I don't find it any more of an issue than any other topic so what is the problem? I know this is a discussion forum, but some of the discussion recently is just an endless circle of people moaning and arguing for the sake of it. Can we not just accept that the admins and mods run the site and although they do listen and take on our feedback, its ultimately their decision on how the forum is laid out and how it works. If you don't like it, the door is over there >>>

I know that will come across harsh but I'm getting slightly miffed about it all
Dormiens-Dave

its actually on the left Dave :D

But we like hearing feedback, keep it coming. We may not agree in the end but it always gets discussed
Big Dave

Dormiens-Dave wrote: its actually on the left Dave :D
Sorry, didnt realise.

Im always here so never have to walk through it :P