Quick Questions 2012

General discussion regarding the UK's No.1 Theme Park. Talk about anything and everything Alton Towers here.
Kenzie2012

Erm, possibly... it all depends on the person behind the counter.
Some of them will do alsorts for you... with some your lucky if they mention refunding the day ticket.
"Life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life. Get wasted all the time, and you'll have the time of your life!”
JayJay90

Cheers. I miss the days when all the staff went out their way to make you happy. Now most of them stare at the floor lookin sad and grumpy. But I'm sure if we go to a friendly looking staff member and ask we could persuade them after all they are getting 2 new annual pass holders meaning more use of the park n such ;)
Ryanlarge1

I was reading something yesterday and it suggested that the sanctuary didn't close fully down at the end of season and will be coming back at the beginning of the new season is there any truth in this?
Jammydodger

I personally can't see them restricting entrance to the towers all year round. I'd be pretty miffed if they did, because I like taking the scenic route through the towers where the exit to the sanctuary was.
pompeyjags

Quick question, is there any way to buy AT merchandise online???
Luce

I'm sure there used to be a section of the AT website that offered some merchandise but it might have disappeared as I couldn't find it when I looked just now.
The Moon

pompeyjags wrote: Quick question, is there any way to buy AT merchandise online???
http://www.altontowers.com/online-gifts/
THC selectively targets and destroys tumor cells while leaving healthy cells unscathed. Conventional chemotherapy drugs, by contrast, are highly toxic; they indiscriminately damage the brain and body.

Toke up...
pompeyjags

Thanks for that, having to use my phone to view site just now, im looking for an sw7 hoodie, if they available, couldn't see anything, just teddy bears etc.
Boz

There won't be any SW7 merchandise till it's opening next spring ;)
Kenzie2012

Boz wrote: There won't be any SW7 merchandise till it's opening next spring ;)
I agree with Boz... The few items that were rocking around the Resort during Scarefest & Fireworks will now be kept awat until opening day.
"Life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life. Get wasted all the time, and you'll have the time of your life!”
Adam

I would keep an eye in the hotel shops over the next few weeks/months, as I feel whatever early SW7 merch that has been on sale may appear again some time soon.
"It would be spiteful to put Jellyfish in a trifle..."
Kenzie2012

Adam wrote: I would keep an eye in the hotel shops over the next few weeks/months, as I feel whatever early SW7 merch that has been on sale may appear again some time soon.
Actually that a really good point, They could really utilise that Merch as a marketing tool through the ramp up to opening.
Boz

locked due to new year