TT Chat - No Conversations

Attraction Source and TowersTimes website news, comments and suggestions.
Rowe

I'm having one major problem with Chat at the moment due to the internet connection I have (Virgin Media, been acting up a while) and so whenever I enter, I get part of a conversation but end up having no other messages appear  even after I post.

It's been like that the last two or three times I've entered  :|

Is there any way around this?
AdamJ

What do you use to view the chat Rowe? Is it a client like mIRC or the web chat? Could be a factor in that maybe?
Rowe

I've used both Java and Mibbit on the Chat page, neither worked whatsoever.
AdamJ

Might be worth trying mIRC or Xchat? Or whatever's available for Windows? See if they work?
Bote

This is very strange Rowe. I don't know of anyone else having issues like this, though if there is anyone, can they please post in this topic about it. At least that way we can try and work out if it is just you, or a bigger issue :P

As AdamJ said above, try a downloadable IRC Client, as appose to a web based one, and see if you have the same issues. I personally uses mIRC, though it can be a bit awkward to set up sometimes. There are a few different ones though.

Which web browser(s) do you use when trying to connect to chat? Have you tried using a different one, and clearing your cookies, etc?