Thanks guys!

Attraction Source and TowersTimes website news, comments and suggestions.
Big Dave

Ok its closed season and we have created a thanks topic to thank the Alton Towers staff for all their hard work, but I have noticed that there is no thanks topic for the TT/TTFteam!

Its not easy keeping control of a forum of rowdy TTFers. The team do a fantastic job keeping the site up-to-date, fresh, tidy and welcoming to new starters. The team also organise events and meetups, taking the time out of their already busy schedule.

So heres a massive thanks to Craig, AstroDan, Dormiens-Dave, Chris, Joel, Squiggles, Bote, Magrathea and everyone else for their hard work in making this site one of the best around.

Could this have waited until the new forum is up and running? Yes probably, but the fact that the team have even thought about such changes just shows how dedicated they are to keeping this forum a great place to visit! :)

Cheers guys! :clap:
Ritadz

Agreed. I'd like to personally thank everyone on the team, not only for running the forum/site, but for organising this years meets, and a special thanks to whoever organised the Air backstage tour in March. It was a great experiance made possible thanks to our amazing team.

Thanks for everything guys. :)
themealgang

Yes, I would like to thank all of the TTF team who deal with this forum for making everything just perfect.

I post on some various other forums too (most are not even theme park related), and I have to say, without doubt, this forum is always the one I enjoy to post on the most. Everything is tidy, fresh, up to date, and most importantly, the people on here are fun and easy to get along with. On TTF, users are allowed to voice their opinions freely, and not have to worry about the backlash of abuse they may get if some people disagree. This occurs commonly on forums outside of the coaster community, and TTF is one of those rare places where everyone is treated with equality online.

Thank you so much to the team, and indeed my fellow forum members for making TTF such a fantastic enthusiasts community. Long may it continue into the future, and I hope the update goes well this weekend!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
oldgitBEN

well its been crap.

Still no new site, the floodgates seemed to open to just about any old stray, the forum crashed more often than a woodie at mandyland and we got threatened with legal action from merlin.

--

Same again next year then?
Big Dave

...and I wouldn't have had it any other way :P *wait that sounds rude*
Stelios7
Location: Somewhere near Disney Land Stafford. I mean... err... Derbyshire.

I would like to thank you all on making my first year here a great one. To the Team, and the members for making me feel welcome. And thank you to the team for surviving with all our constant nagging!
Officially, TTF's Only EasyJet founder.