TowersTimes Software Update

Attraction Source and TowersTimes website news, comments and suggestions.
pluk

And now it's going pretty fast.
Good stuff!!
Total Unique Ridecount
Big Dave

Yup, seems to going at normal speed again now. Cheers guys :)
Nightfall

I've been having 2 issues, neither is urgent but annoying.

First I think there's an issue with Sub-Forums and the new coding. Posts in the RCT forum don’t show up in active topics. There might be a few other issues that I haven’t found yet.

Second when making a post I click on the view more smiles link and it opens but if I click on a smiley it's not adding them to my post. It just goes back to the post with nothing added. I had this problem before but now it’s happening all the time. Any idea why or where I can find the manual codes for them?
[align=center]Image[/align]
formula1fan

This may have been mentioned beforehand, but would it be possible for a system to be set up so that it's easier to find out which of your posts have been thanked? It's just that I don't really fancy trawling through all my posts to find out who's thanked what!
Joel

In short, no, as the system is externally powered and doesn't have the feature to view your thanked posts, and can not be extended as it an external system.

Sorry.
formula1fan

Thanks for clearing that up, Joel. It's a bit of a shame that it can't be done, but we can't have everything.