Future Merchandise Ideas?

Got an idea of how the Alton Towers Resort may develop over the coming seasons? Discuss it here.
Morgan

I quite fancy 'Flume ducks': basically rubber-ducks that when you squeeze them it says: "The Flume at Alton Towers Resort (splash sound effect and duck quacks).
I also fancy more Smiler-style bands- two for each ride?
There could be shirts/hoodies that say "Thrilling the UK since 1980" and has pictures of Corky, Thunder-looper and Black Hole.
JonDoesTT

I think there should be:
1.) More nemesis merch (it is their best coaster after all)
2.) Smiler Sunglasses
3.) BETTER RESINS FOR RIDES LIKE AIR AND OBLIVION.
4.) Flume merchandise

Credit to NemesisRider
S.J_O'Grady

A video game or big simulation sort of thing could be good. Something where you have to become the manager and decide when to close rides and make decisions. (Like Roller coaster tycoon for AT)
Life is a roller coaster. You can either scream every time you hit a bump or you can throw your hands up in the air and enjoy it.
Ryan.B

Merlinn limits graphics with rct gameplay! Oh and the smiler sports bottle as well as Tue small ride models in glass for all rides l as well as a clearer display in the sho another hoodies price going down to 25 pounds, don't want to spend more on jumpers than tickets :lol
TheOutpatient

I had this idea once, maybe they could sell Michael Elay's (sorry if I'm spelling your name wrong) book about the Haunted House in the Haunted House shop. I'm not sure how fast it would leave the shelves because most people aren't enthusiasts like us lot but I can see a handful might sell over a long period.