Goodbye and Welcome!

Attraction Source and TowersTimes website news, comments and suggestions.
Craig

As you all know, despite 2011 being a relatively quiet season for the park, the coming years are set to be fairly big. 2012 sees a new attraction with 2013 featuring a new secret weapon. From a site point of view, (although I know those of you who have been around for ages will be sick of hearing this!) the new design is coming along well and real progress is being made to get it online soon.

As a result of things starting to pickup pace, we're making a number of team changes:

The goodbyes!
Firstly, we say our goodbyes to John and Nickdaegg. John joined the team only recently, and has been assisting in working behind the scenes with the new site content. However, time constraints have meant that he has been unable to spare the time he would've liked to work on the site and so has decided to step down. Nickdaegg has been a member of our forum team for some time now, and like John has found it difficult to spare the time to work on the forum and has decided to step down.

On behalf of the team, I'd like to say a huge thanks to both Nick and John for their help with both site and forum.

Hello!
Since we all love surprises, we have a couple of new [s:26o5gcw6]victims[/s:26o5gcw6] recruits to the team to announce too!

First of all, welcome to Dormiens-Dave who will be joining the forum team from today. Dave has been a valued contributor to the forum (and to meetups!) for some time now, and in fact came very close to a team position during the site team applications.

We also have a new addition to the site team in Magrathea as a site editor. A very good contributor to our forum already, Magrathea will be assisting in getting the new site up and running as soon as possible.

I'm sure you'll all join me in saying both a fond farewell to John and Nick and also extending a warm welcome to Dave and Magrathea. There's some exciting times ahead, and indeed the possibility of further team positions becoming available, so keep a lookout on the forum for any further announcements!
Jem8472

Well done Dave and Mag for making it onto the team!
JoshM

Congrats too both of you.

:)
AdamJ

Congrats to both! Always nice to see the team changing/moving forward.
Craig

Yup, forwards is far more preferable to sideways!
DanB

Congrats to James & Dave. Well deserved IMHO!
Mike

Congratulations guys :D Two very well chosen people there!

Thanks to Ian for the sig!
DiogoJ42

Congrats to the noobs... "So long and thanks for all the fish" to those departing. :D
Rowe

Wow that was really unpredictable and I'm surprised to hear this! Shame that John and Nick have stepped down but at least we have two great members to take their places!

:)
Joelio

Congrats James and Dave! :)

"I don't know half of you, half as well as i'd like and I like less then half of you half as well as you deserve!" - Bilbo Baggins
.Will

Well done the both of you, couldn't think of two people more deserving of a position on the team I know you will be a great asset to the site.

:clap:
Pennywise

Clearly, I'm a bit late with the news here... but congratulations to Dave and James on making the team. I feel that applause is warranted. :clap:

Thanks for the hard work etc, to those who have left. :)
themealgang

Congrats- proves that TTF is only growing from strength to strength...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Stelios7
Location: Somewhere near Disney Land Stafford. I mean... err... Derbyshire.

Very late, but congratulations to you all, your both active and sensible so good luck! :D
Officially, TTF's Only EasyJet founder.