Limited Edition TT Pin Badge!

Attraction Source and TowersTimes website news, comments and suggestions.
gosling

I'm not going to the meet :( So I've gone for delivery, I shall wear it with pride and slight arrogance.
~ Good try but not this time ~
Khanage

Ordered mine last night, Joel has made it incredibly easy to order so kudos to that man and I look forward to receiving it.
Thanks to Adzy for the sig & av.

altongeek

Sweet! Order placed. Got to head up to the bank tomorrow though, won't let me do it online. :?

Thanks again for this! Its awesome! :D
Jordan

[quote=""Khanage""]Joel has made it incredibly easy to order so kudos to that man[/quote]

:-P
Big Dave

From the :P I assume that maybe Jordan might have had something to do with it too :lol:
Joel

He did, as credited at the bottom of my PM, but in case anyone missed it, thanks again Jordan for coding the order system! :P

Here's a list I've just pulled of everyone who so far I have safely received payment from and your order is 100% confirmed.

If you have ordered and paid by bank transfer, fear not, it can take upto 3 days for transfers to be processed by some banks, so you may just be stuck in the system still. I'll update further in a couple of days and remind you personally in about 5 days if I have nothing from you at all.

If you have ordered and paid by PayPal, something probably has gone wrong (or in one case I know a payment is 'delayed' for checks) as PayPal is instant. PM me and I'll double check your payment via PayPal and reissue a payment request if needs be.

If you ordered and have a special arrangement with me (;)) then fear not, I know about that, but to keep things simple they haven't been marked as paid in my database so I can tally money records for now :D

Thanks to everyone who has been extremely prompt at paying, I really appreciate it and hopefully I'll get the badges sooner too :D

Joel
Don't_Look_Down

Just ordered mine and paid with PayPal.

Can't wait to get my hands on one of these - I'll be wearing this badge all the time :D/
Oblivion beckons in T-minus five minutes, be prepared for embarkation!

Eat, sleep, Apocalypse!
Spike
Location: Curled up in Nemmies claws. Sound asleep and purring like a kitten.

I dont have paypal Joel sorry :(

I'm going to give my money to someone you'll see soon at the Blackpool meet this weekend if that's okay please?
MY HAND IS A DOLPHIN!!! >:O
*Honest Cint!*
gosling

As someone who (unfortunately) cannot make it to the meets, and has befriended (sort of) you lovely lot via the forum - I look forward to the day that I cross paths with someone who is also wearing the badge in person, and being like "COOL!". :mrgreen:
~ Good try but not this time ~
Kelpie

I wish my online banking was as little faff as the badge order site is! (have to use one of those blimming card reader things :evil: )
Payment for 3 badges should be winging it's way across the electronic ether to you Joel! Thanks again mate!
Don't_Look_Down

[quote=""Spike""]I dont have paypal Joel sorry :(
[/quote]

You don't actually need a PayPal account for the order. Just fill out the payment info when prompted :)

Eat, sleep, Apocalypse!
oldgitBEN

sent my order after work today... still waiting for it to arrive. Pfft. Wheres my order tracking code? I hope you use parcelforce and not skimp on dhl. :wink:

Cheers boyos.
Don't_Look_Down

[quote=""oldgitBEN""] sent my order after work today... still waiting for it to arrive. Pfft. Wheres my order tracking code? I hope you use parcelforce and not skimp on dhl. :wink:

Cheers boyos.
[/quote]

Lol, and any other requests while you're at it? :P :wink:

Eat, sleep, Apocalypse!
Joel

Thanks to everyone that has paid so far - I will update the confirmed list later or tomorrow just to let you know who I've had money from for sure.

Just a note too - if you've pre-ordered you have until Sunday to purchase your pre-order (as I have enough badges now after a couple of cancellations).

If I have any badges left by Sunday evening, I will be offering them on sale to anyone else who wants an extra one or anyone who didn't pre-order.

If you've PM'd me to arrange to pay or with a question - apologies, these days are my worst days as they are my long work days, but I will get back to you by tomorrow evening to confirm any arrangements or answer any questions.

Thanks all!
Joel

So as of this morning, here's the current confirmed orders list:

If your name is on that list, I have fully received and verified your payment, and thank you :D

Here's the special arrangements/other people list:

If your name is on this list and you have received a PM from me confirming a special arrangement to pay, your order is fine.

If you do not have a special arrangement to pay with me and your name is on that above list, you need to contact me by PM to arrange or confirm your payment for your order, otherwise I will cancel it by this Friday (15th July).

IF YOUR NAME IS ON NEITHER OF THE LISTS:

If you name does not appear on either of the lists, I have not received an order for you at all, and there are no badges being held for you. Please place an order via the ordering system as soon as possible, or contact me by PM to arrange an order as soon as possible.

Any remaining badges now will be offered to any visitors to the site, so thank you to everyone that has placed and confirmed an order, hopefully I should have the badges to send out in around 3-4 weeks :D
Joel

If you'd like to order a limited edition TowersTimes pin badge and did not register your interest in our pre-ordering stage, you can now snap up one of the very limited few remaining badges right now!

But act quickly - there are very few spare badges left, and we'll only be offering them to the first to pay orders that we receive on the system.

Each badge costs a very minimal £1.80 and you'll get an exclusive bit of TowersTimes merchandise to hold forever :D

Before you order, remember you need to be able to pay via 2 ways:

- PayPal - you can pay using PayPal using any UK credit card or debit card, even if you don't have a PayPal account yourself. Please note there is a 20p surcharge to cover PayPal processing costs.

- BACS (Bank Account Transfer) - you can pay be sending a payment from your online/telephone banking system to our bank account, which is usually instant or received within 3 days. This payment method is free as no additional costs are incurred by you or us transferring money.

Details on how to process your payment will be given when you check out.

Also, don't forget there are 2 methods to receive your badge also:

- Postage - We'll send your pin badge(s) out within 4-5 weeks by post to whatever UK address you wish. There is a charge of £1 to cover postage and packaging, no matter how many badges you order.

- Collection - You can collect your pin badge(s) at the TTF Summer Spectacular Meetup - SUNDAY ONLY. If you're collecting, then there is no charge, but you MUST be present on the Sunday (or bank holiday Monday) at Alton Towers to collect your badge from me.

So if you're all set, you can order your badges now from:

http://badge.towerstimes.co.uk

If you have any questions, please contact me by PM or via this thread :D
Bote

Yay for the special list :P :joy:
BIan

Can you get cuff links from this supplier as well, just curious?

Ian
brad992

I'll Quite happily take one, doing the form as we speak.
Joel

I'm sad to say that we've actually sold out of pin badges completely now. Maaawwww :(

There might be a tiny chance of still obtaining one if the preorders have not been fully paid by this Friday. I will release details of this on Friday though.

If you still owe me for your order, don't forget Friday morning is the deadline :D