Limited Edition TT Pin Badge!

Attraction Source and TowersTimes website news, comments and suggestions.
Don't_Look_Down

Was just thinking, wouldn't it be great if we had TTF merchandise/clothing available for purchase? Nothing too fancy, just something along the lines of T-Shirts and macs featuring the TT logo.

I'd definitely buy something :)

Edit: Jump here for details on the TT Pin Badge!
Oblivion beckons in T-minus five minutes, be prepared for embarkation!

Eat, sleep, Apocalypse!
Joel

Been done, and flopped badly tbh, so not really any plans to do it again ;)
Joel

[quote=""Joel""]Been done, and flopped badly tbh[/quote]

*The TTF condoms, that is...
DiogoJ42

Been done, I believe.

I'd be up for it myself, but I think the general consensus was "Boy, that's sad" :roll:
Don't_Look_Down

Shame, but oh well. I don't think it'd be sad either. I'd happily parade about in TTF shirt :P
Oblivion beckons in T-minus five minutes, be prepared for embarkation!

Eat, sleep, Apocalypse!
Big Dave

I have a TTF fleece somewhere in the depths of my cupboard.
gazag

id also love a TTF shirt, ever thought of using a complany like cafepress where you upload your logo and shirt design, they print and send them then you get a % of the profit that was made
John

Part of me has always regretted not getting a TTF fleece. Another part of me thinks it was a good decision not to bother :?
AstroDan

Mine comes out every night after I have had guests at Astro Towers. I pop it on, get grimaces, then take it off again.

It's comfy mind!

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk
AdamJ

I wouldn't mind a TTF Pen, or a TTF Mousemat. Damn I'd even wear a TTF Shirt.
Magrathea

I have mixed feelings on the idea of TTF clothing...

In one way, I'd really love something to show that I was a member and it would just be quite cool (I also just have a thing for clothing about things I love).

However, there would need be a HUGE deal of variety in types of clothing, as with the current numbers that TTF meets are attracting, if even a quarter of the group were wearing a TTF shirt it would look BIZARRE; I also feel that this kind of strange uniformity detracts from the informality which makes TTF so awesome. In my head it's only a step from uniform t-shirts to meet-up fees ;).
DiogoJ42

And 2/3 of us wearing Th13teen hoodies doesn't look bizarre?
Last edited by DiogoJ42 on Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Magrathea

Well not to the same extent as, say, 20 people all wearing the same t-shirt :P.
djtruefitt

Im not sure I would ever buy (or wear) a TTF tshirt or hoody, but something like a little TTF pin badge or keyring I would probably buy and wear if I was visiting Alton.
.Will

What about wristbands I'd wear one of them to Towers a secret TT calling card.

:P
Islander

I have to say, a pin-badge would be utter win...
DiogoJ42

No no no... what we want is a big flashing pink neon sigh above our heads that reads "GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!"
Jordan

I agree, I'd love to have a TT pin badge. It's not the sort of thing which could be considered group labelling like T-shirts or fleeces, but it's something nice I can add to my lanyard along with my growing collection of theme park pins :)
Kelpie

You want a pin badge? I can make one at home for nothing! :mrgreen:

No but seriously, I know a million and one companies who make pin badges (the enamel type, not just the usual cheapy round ones) and also make keyrings etc. I look up this stuff for guiding (all about the badges, t-shirts and neckers! :D)

I can look into it if enough people wanted one to make it cost effective and the TTF Team agreed *shrug*
Islander

I'd certainly buy a couple if they were reasonably priced!

Thing about a pin-badge is that it retains the cool 'I'm a member of such-and-such a group, and am proud of it' aspect of branded clothing, whilst getting rid of the 'In your face', 'sheep', 'uniform', 'uber-geek' and 'OMG LOOK HOW FRICKIN AWESOME I AM' aspects.