Limited Edition TT Pin Badge!

Attraction Source and TowersTimes website news, comments and suggestions.
hex4ever

I will take one if theres any left. :D

Th13teen wasn't over hyped, just over anticipated
Fiyero

I'd like 2 please, with postage. I can do bank transfer or paypal or first born son, the usual :-)
Joel

Good news - I'm not limited to round quantities of 50 as I thought I may be, so I'll leave this going for a few days and decide on the final order quantity on Tuesday.

Please only register your interest if you will actually purchase them next week, as I can't be left with loads if spares.

Thanks!

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk
RustyG

I'd like to take two if I'm not too late?

great way to fund / support a site thats given me a whole different insight into the world of the Towers
ryansstuff

Great glad to hear it joel :)

Well i will have the money by monday so can pay for them straight away :D
Free flash games website: http://rybofun.com/
Roller Coaster mad: http://www.rollercoastermad.com
MattH

i should be able to get the money over by bank transfer, just to be safe, ill add the extra pound P&P
Joel

Yup postage charge is £1 no matter how many you order.

Details on how to order and pay will hopefully be sent to you all midweek next week.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk
vickyleighsayer

I'd love one!

Currently signing in via Facebook as I can't remember any of my old log in details (or even which email address I used!), will try and figure it out when I get home from work!x
towers freak

I will 100% buy one and can pay you for it next week.I would need it posted as I can't guarantee i'll make it to summer spec :(. Thanks joel, brilliant idea :)
MinteButtons

I'll take one please with P&P. :)
gosling

Oooh! DO WANT!

I can pay next week/this week/whenever also.
~ Good try but not this time ~
Joel

So here's roughly how they should look. Hopefully that design will please most people; it has been through a few iterations to get to this final look.

Unfortunately the badge needs to have the small amount of metal material left between the letters to support it all and make it work, so its cant be completely 'cut out', but I'm still confident it looks great.

Again I'll be in touch in the next few days to confirm orders and payment arrangements with everyone too :D
gazag

that is very very very nice work joel, carnt wait to get my hands on them
Martin.C

Oh yes! They looks great and I'm really looking forward to receiving these. Great work Joel! :)

I think that little metal gap between the 2 T's actually makes the pin look better and bolder, but that's my opinion.

Also, on the back, will it be coloured that gold colour, or will it be a normal silver? Either way it will look great, just a bit curious, that's all. Thanks.

:D

(Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk)
Joel

If you've preordered a pin badge in this thread, you should now have received instructions by PM on how to order your badge(s)!

If you have not received the PM, please contact me by PM for further details.

Thanks all! :D
AdamJ

Order placed and payment sent :D Actually faster than what most shops make you sift through. Cheers Joel!
gazag

order placed and payment put on my account for transfer monday :D
djtruefitt

I have to say ill feel sorry for you Joel having to carry a box of badges around all day at Towers for the meet :P Im not 100% certain ill be at the meet so I have chosen the delivery.
fredward

sent my payment and order, I also chose delivery as I'm actually unsure whether I will be at the Summer meet, thought better safe then sorry and get it delivered

thanks a lot for doing this!
Big Dave

Will try and order mine later Joel :)

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk